• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Much like an alcoholic my rock bottom moment was getting off the alligence list for inactivity. My new years resolutionto stop lurking didn't really work.

I'll get back in the swing for the playoffs...
when we make them

Edit: how bout that Hoffman kid eh?

Missed the whole game working on a group marketing project. Two hours later I now realize I am going to have to do everything. Cool beans.

Disappointed about the game But oh well. You can't win em all.

Marvie_3

Banned
They called that interference? A wee bit soft, I think.

Back to the kill again. Too many kills.
I wouldnt worry about it. Chicago isnt going to score.

Missed the whole game working on a group marketing project. Two hours later I now realize I am going to have to do everything. Cool beans.

Sounds like every "group" project I had in college.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldnt worry about it. Chicago isnt going to score.

It's less about whether Chicago can score on the PP or not and more about the fact that we just couldn't get an offensive rhythm going in that period due to all the penalties.

0-0 after two isn't exactly what I expected, but I'm glad that we're continuing to play pretty well against top shelf competition. We're having an issue with finishing, though. Same story as the game against the Red Wings in that regard.

I always just assume I have to do everything so I'm not disappointed. Last group project I did, I was doing the second half of a presentation and didn't get my partners work until the evening before the class. So, I had to put it all together in a way that made sense and barely got any sleep.

Tabris

Sounds like every "group" project I had in college.

I was the opposite. I was the guy who did nothing in group projects.

I tried to avoid doing too much in school, just relied on my test scores to get me by.

I took most of my courses part-time while working though, and I personally didn't find value in doing after work assignments.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Not blaming this on Anderson, but it seems like the team plays tighter defence in front of the Hamburglar.

Marvie_3

Banned
It's less about whether Chicago can score on the PP or not and more about the fact that we just couldn't get an offensive rhythm going in that period due to all the penalties.

0-0 after two isn't exactly what I expected, but I'm glad that we're continuing to play pretty well against top shelf competition. We're having an issue with finishing, though. Same story as the game against the Red Wings in that regard.

:lol

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Please play the Hamburglar next game, he and the team was in a groove, it was stupid to take him out just to ascertain Anderson's spot as the number one.

Flames have Hiller so I'm cool with them unless the Flames are playing Anaheim.

Don't want to face them in the playoffs, Anaheim hasn't lost to Calgary often and I have a feeling they'd be the ones to eliminate Anaheim to somehow even out the records

zroid

Banned
Flames outshot Sens 24-9 in the 3rd

I've been seeing some analysis that the Sens don't value their players well. Keep using bad players in key situations instead of guys who can drive play in the right direction (obvious example being the underutilization of Weirdcock). You could say they did this to themselves.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
06:56 CGY Joe Colborne (7) Slapshot - ASST: Matt Stajan (7) 4 - 1 OTT
11:28 CGY PPG - Kris Russell (2) Slapshot - ASST: Jiri Hudler (32), Sean Monahan (23) 4 - 2 OTT
12:27 CGY Mikael Backlund (8) Wrist shot - ASST: Mason Raymond (6), Deryk Engelland (5) 4 - 3 OTT
17:42 CGY Kris Russell (3) Wrist shot - ASST: Johnny Gaudreau (32), Jiri Hudler (33) 4 - 4 Tie

whoa :lol

railGUN

Banned
Flames are legit, holy shit. Not watching the game now, figured it was a done deal at 4-0.

Jesus, what a difference a year makes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not entirely sure how Crawford stopped that.

Talbot and Crawford have to be the first and second stars (not necessarily in that order) no matter how this ends.

zroid

Banned
5qcyt8R.png

:looool

Top Bottom