• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Is Brendan Fraser dead? Why is Tom Cruise in a Mummy movie?

His acting career is. Mercy kill if you ask me. Cruise Missile is the man so I consider this a HUGE upgrade. He probably found a real mummy to reincarnate just to do his own stunts. Or maybe he crashed a real plane while in it since he already rode on the side of one as it took off for real

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah seriously I said it before the Ducks were eliminated, if the Penguins went to the finals they would easily beat either team they would face. The Preds' unlikely streak had to end at some point, and against the Penguins the chances they would keep this up were way too low.

bigJP

Yeah seriously I said it before the Ducks were eliminated, if the Penguins went to the finals they would easily beat either team they would face. The Preds' unlikely streak had to end at some point, and against the Penguins the chances they would keep this up were way too low.
Doesn't look like the pens are having an easy time regardless of the score

j-wood

Take away the bullshit offsides and the lucky bounce on elkholm and this is a tied game. Pens definitely aren't breezing here.

Clydefrog

His acting career is. Mercy kill if you ask me. Cruise Missile is the man so I consider this a HUGE upgrade. He probably found a real mummy to reincarnate just to do his own stunts. Or maybe he crashed a real plane while in it since he already rode on the side of one as it took off for real

Hahahah

zroid

Banned
Why is lifting the skate even a thing. If his skate is over the line then he's as good as on the line, who fucking cares? I suppose it's too much to ask for the NHL to fix their stupid rules for once.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Doesn't look like the pens are having an easy time regardless of the score

Yeah but even then look at the score, they can't do worst than they did this period.

Why is lifting the skate even a thing. If his skate is over the line then he's as good as on the line, who fucking cares? I suppose it's too much to ask for the NHL to fix their stupid rules for once.

It's really stupid.

beta_fuse

It really is the stupidest thing ever.

Yawnier

Banned
I completely agree with you, lifelong Canucks fan

Alucard

Banned
Game's been boring for a while. Can't say it any other way, gang. Think it benefits the Preds down the stretch. Just need to get one and then hit the gas in the final minutes to get it to OT. Pens have played some ugly hockey this game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
has any team ever won a game while having 0 shot on goals for 2 periods?

Top Bottom