• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

I still don't understand why people want strangers on their friendlists.

I like you Shirou but we're not at that point in our relationship yet
adding randoms would be fine if other friends list systems were as detailed as Steam's. Tagging individual friends and creating friend categories is a huge step up from just a list of usernames you dont remember.

Youre trying too hard, astro

i don't even post here every day, i can't be trying too hard. when i do post though, i try to say what i really feel deep down and pour my heart out, it's therapeutic to me.. sorry if my honesty bothers you.

If I had to choose between that Fate anime guy and astro I think I'd go with Fate, that's how bad astro is

you fucking take that back you son of a bitch. i can't be worse than anime anything.. jesus man.. are you serious? :/

hey guys anyone play NHL17 on a real console like a PS4? i bought my first NHL videogame this millenium but i'm scared to even boot it up and look at the menus, it's probably full of weird microtransactions and obscure game modes and EA spam shit and whatnot. what should i do with it..?

PillarEN

i don't even post here every day, i can't be trying too hard. when i do post though, i try to say what i really feel deep down and pour my heart out, it's therapeutic to me.. sorry if my honesty bothers you.

you fucking take that back you son of a bitch. i can't be worse than anime anything.. jesus man.. are you serious? :/

hey guys anyone play NHL17 on a real console like a PS4? i bought my first NHL videogame this millenium but i'm scared to even boot it up and look at the menus, it's probably full of weird microtransactions and obscure game modes and EA spam shit and whatnot. what should i do with it..?

Don't be mean to anime and just play your NHL 17

giphy.gif

NHL 17 worth it for $10? Last NHL game I played was 09 and it was really fun.

I enjoyed Draft Champions a lot. Overall it's almost the same as NHL16. But the customization of making your own team is really deep. You can put goal songs, design how big your arena is. I enjoyed it it's worth the 10 bucks.

Top Bottom