• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan

LOL at the "inspired by real events" thing at the beginning of that Deliver Us From Evil commercial.

Funny thing, the Coen brothers put that in the beginning of the movie Fargo, even though it wasn't to fuck with people. People still think that movie was based on a true story.

THERE IT IS

Ranger player pushed the kings player into the goalie

Rangers should be called for interference against their own goalie

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Funny thing, the Coen brothers put that in the beginning of the movie Fargo, even though it wasn't to fuck with people. People still think that movie was based on a true story.

They put it at the beginning of every episode on the FX show too. Except they say "This is a true story" instead of inspired.

Kings player was pushed into Lundqvist. Dude was sandwiched and couldn't do anything about it. It was the Ranger defender who did the interference.

JABEE

I say that was a good call. McDonagh was also jostling in the crease. Minimal contact with Lundqvist until the puck was past him.

Antti

Selanne's point on the rebound chance Stepan had: "When I had a chin guard it was impossible to see anything close to my skates, which could've made picking the puck up harder for Stepan"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom