• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me take a moment to call EA and 2K Sports a bunch of jerks for not releasing an NHL game this season on next gen consoles.

2K Sports missed a big chance to jump back into hockey (or to at least get quick 1 year without competition. EA .. . just lazy.

JABEE

Let's all make a big deal when Lundy doesn't get an iffy call. Any other goalie wouldn't even get two replays on the broadcast.

JABEE

It's such bullshit that the difference between this and a tied game is a horsecrap too many men on the ice penalty.
The Flyers lost Game 1 of their SCF on a puck that went in and out of the BlackHawks bench and ended up in the back of the net. No one remembers and no one cares. Iffy goaltender interference calls happen all the time.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Let me take a moment to call EA and 2K Sports a bunch of jerks for not releasing an NHL game this season.

2K Sports missed a big chance to jump back into hockey (or to at least get quick 1 year without competition. EA .. . just lazy.

EA did release a game, just not on next gen consoles :(

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Be such a shame if LA wins this tonight. Rangers might as well not even bother showing up and just let the refs play for them.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what else we could do if we put in a game like this and still lost. This has to be a win or this series is over, cliches about not being out until losing at home be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom