• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kinggi~

Banned
i94DW4qkIJ5Bc.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well. I did say I thought this was going to be like the first two games, only with the Kings playing better than they did in the earlier games. Here we go again.

I'm going with Dustin Brown.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this team in the third period, but they're so fucking lucky they've got Lundqvist. How he doesn't pull a Rick Barry and tell them to fuck off is amazing.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Ah, Keith Jones saying what everyone else was thinking.

Why the fuck would you sit back on a one goal lead with elimination on the line?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Crazy to think that if those first two OT games had gone an inch differently, it would be the Rangers trying to close it out right now. Hockey is great.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this team in the third period, but they're so fucking lucky they've got Lundqvist. How he doesn't pull a Rick Barry and tell them to fuck off is amazing.
Yup. Lundqvist is an amazing goalie. Maybe even better than Quick.
LA is gonna riot tonight. I can feel it.
I'm right here in the thick of it. This ain't Vancouver, we're a bit more civilized than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom