• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd better be fucking celebrating if you win and not playing Destiny.
My friends who were going to meet me at this bar ended up scoring tickets and are at the game so I'm over here solo.. They'll probably end up walking over to my place to celebrate but I'll be playing Destiny until they arrive.

Giggzy

I know. I want to play Destiny. :(

Are you enjoying it? The gameplay footage they've shown hasn't looked great to me. I'm reading it's a hard game to explain on short footage, that you need to experience it to understand it. The impressions thread seems positive.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think we've played nearly a full game's worth of OT in this series at this point. So if the Rangers can somehow pull it off
(they won't)
, the next game would basically be Game 7 at MSG. :D

845647980.gif

Almost time to wake up guys

Stasis

I'm debating if I go for white PS4 with Destiny, or XB1 with Halo Master Chief whatever HD pack.

I want both, but I just can't do it all atm. =/ Just got a new GPU for PC as well (also a house!)

So much indecision.

My friends who were going to meet me at this bar ended up scoring tickets and are at the game so I'm over here solo.. They'll probably end up walking over to my place to celebrate but I'll be playing Destiny until they arrive.

i'd ask your psn but you're a dirty queens fan

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Longest playoff game post-expansion goes to the Flyers/Penguins game in 2000 with 5 OTs.

Pre-expansion, it's 6 OTs between the Red Wings and the Maroons in 1936.

I remember the Flyers/Pens game. I hadn't been watching the game and decided to just watch the OT. 5 OTs later.....

MadSexual

I didn't want to watch this much hockey tonight. The anxiety over my partially lost evening makes the drama all the more intense.

Go Kings. Wrap this up.

Are you enjoying it? The gameplay footage they've shown hasn't looked great to me. I'm reading it's a hard game to explain on short footage, that you need to experience it to understand it. The impressions thread seems positive.

Yeah, sold me on the game. Going to be trading in a few games to grab it when it comes out. It's hard to explain without playing.

Feels like a mix of Halo and Borderlands. Maybe a hint of Mass Effect from the tower part.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I'm debating if I go for white PS4 with Destiny, or XB1 with Halo Master Chief whatever HD pack.

I want both, but I just can't do it all atm. =/ Just got a new GPU for PC as well (also a house!)

So much indecision.

PS4 is gonna be impressive as fuck with some of their exclusives, book it. But Halo collection is tempting. Rumor says it coming to PC.

Mully

Welp. I've drank three beers in the past ten minutes. I'll either have to pee or be buzzed throughout OT2.

Rangers score fast please. Fuck Kings, and Dave Lang.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 6m
No words... #NYRCupFinal

LA Kings ‏@LAKings 12m
Hey let’s keep playing! Double overtime! Why not!
*sobs uncontrollably*

RedAssedApe

Banned
Can't see shit. :(

Now I understand what the weenie characters in DBz feel like when they are watching a fight but their eyesight isn't good enough to keep up with the guys fighting. Lol

Stasis

PS4 is gonna be impressive as fuck with some of their exclusives, book it. But Halo collection is tempting. Rumor says it coming to PC.

See I need to know this. If it's coming to PC, fuck XB1. I'm tempted now JUST for that. I really wanna go through Halo. I've been a Sony/PC guy for a long time so I missed out. I've played the series at various times over the years and loved it.

Dr.Acula

Banned

So much indecision.

Destiny is coming out on XBone as well.

Oozer3993

See I need to know this. If it's coming to PC, fuck XB1. I'm tempted now JUST for that. I really wanna go through Halo. I've been a Sony/PC guy for a long time so I missed out. I've played the series at various times over the years and loved it.

Frankie told IGN that as of right now they have no plans to bring it to PC, though that doesn't mean it will never come to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom