• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Pens are swarming. 2 isn't enough, though. They need four or five. Ride the wave and get at least one more in the first. Come oooonnnn.

Futureman

Wow just wow. That was probably smoothest, most dominating period for the Pens in these playoffs. Maybe there was a more dominating period against the Rags? Sharks looked like steaming trash.

Velcro Fly

Wow just wow. That was probably smoothest, most dominating period for the Pens in these playoffs. Maybe there was a more dominating period against the Rags? Sharks looked like steaming trash.

there was a period in game 5 i believe it was against the Rags where it was obvious the Rags were done and the Pens scored like 3 or 4 and probably could have had like 6 if not for Hank

Alucard

Banned
We had 15 shots?!?!?!?

7608033.gif

Alucard

Banned
Really though, the Pens came out flying and had a fantastic period. However, I'm sure the Sharks will settle down and come out stronger in the second. If not, this game is going to finish 5-1 Pens.

Quick

Banned
PEOPLE ASKIN WHY PK AIN'T PART OF TEAM CANADA...WELL, YOU KNOW FOLKS, HE WON THE NORRIS AN' THERE'S ENOUGH TALENT FOR A SECOND TEAM WINNIN' SILVER EH.

BUT YOU KNOW PK JUST DON'T PLAY THE RIGHT WAY AN' TAKES CHANCES.

ShaneB

Pens speed has been impressive for months. Showing why they've been the best team in the league for a while.

Hope the Sharks show up and make it a game. Switching between this and basketball and baseball and golf. Great sports night.

PEOPLE ASKIN WHY PK AIN'T PART OF TEAM CANADA...WELL, YOU KNOW FOLKS, HE WON THE NORRIS AN' THERE'S ENOUGH TALENT FOR A SECOND TEAM WINNIN' SILVER EH.

BUT YOU KNOW PK JUST DON'T PLAY THE RIGHT WAY AN' TAKES CHANCES.

[Hook]
Bitch, where you when I was walkin'?
Now I run the game got the whole world talkin', King PK
Everybody wanna cut the legs off him, PK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom