• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Sharks started the period out smartly. They slowed things down, got lots of whistles, and just slowly pushed forward. It paid off.

I love this bullshit Jones narrative that CBC quickly slid in there, too.

Alucard

Banned
What did they say?

Just threw to a video package that it could easily be 4-1 if Jones didn't make all those important saves in the first...when they didn't mention anything at all about that beforehand. Eh, it's a classic hockey commentary storyline when a team suddenly comes back and shows signs of life.

Pens are throwing pucks to no one this period, but they've had their chances too. I'd be surprised if they didn't score this period, but ya never know.

Just threw to a video package that it could easily be 4-1 if Jones didn't make all those important saves in the first...when they didn't mention anything at all about that beforehand. Eh, it's a classic hockey commentary storyline when a team suddenly comes back and shows signs of life.

Pens are throwing pucks to no one this period, but they've had their chances too. I'd be surprised if they didn't score this period, but ya never know.
Remember when we used to be good in the second? 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom