• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
That puck went right through Murray :|

it was a prime scoring chance so he had little chance to react. but even so... c'mon

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@PR_NHL

The @SanJoseSharks & @penguins combined for fastest 4 goals to start a game in #StanleyCup Final history (4 in opening 5:06). @EliasSports

owlbeak

Sharks biggest mistake of this game might have been that they are leading. They don't know how the Pens are gonna play when they chase the game, but I have a feeling they got a bit of a taste of it and it wasn't good for them.

Let's go Pens!

Sharks biggest mistake of this game might have been that they are leading. They don't know how the Pens are gonna play when they chase the game, but I have a feeling they got a bit of a taste of it and it wasn't good for them.

Let's go Pens!

Actually I'd say their biggest mistake so far in this final has been not leading but what do I know?

All these Pens fans and people rooting for fucking Phil Kessel...

UnfortunateEasygoingIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

Had a brutal loss in Overwatch during the intermission thanks to the attacking team keeping the payload live in overtime for a solid two minutes. Hopefully this game doesn't end the same way.

Had a brutal loss in Overwatch during the intermission thanks to the attacking team keeping the payload live in overtime for a solid two minutes. Hopefully this game doesn't end the same way.

tbh I had to google how OT worked in Overwatch since I didn't fully understand it.

Now that I do: holy fuck

also Polak doing Polak things

Alucard

Banned
LOL at San Jose "last shot" clock.

Come on, Pens. Get at least two more tonight and protect Murray from everything else. Don't let Jones steal this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom