• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Confidence-building PK for Murray there. Some good saves and a lucky one off the noggin. Come on, Pens. Make this shit happen.

Alucard

Banned
I'm actually excited about the Pens' PP in this game. Weird. Hope they wake the building up here by putting one past Jones. He's been good and just unlucky on the two Pens' goals so far.

kassatsu

Banned
We need

CVpda1fWcAA6Vr3.jpg

I'm actually excited about the Pens' PP in this game. Weird. Hope they wake the building up here by putting one past Jones. He's been good and just unlucky on the two Pens' goals so far.

The PP has been strong, so excitement seems understandable. I'm scared personally.

Alucard

Banned
Jones could steal this one. Could see the Sharks getting another one past Murray to deflate the Pens. That said, could also see the Pens' pressure and forward momentum capitalizing.

Dammit. So close.

We've dominated this period and have nothing to show for it. Sharks will turtle in the third and just try to survive this game. Fuck.

I know not getting one into the net is hurting, but we look like we did the first two games. Remember, against the Capitals Holtby was stopping every damn shot and we found ways. We just have to keep hammering the net.

Alucard

Banned
just the kind of game where the opposing goalie makes 55 saves and wins the game all by himself i guess

This is the fear.

We'll see how the third goes. The Pens could get stifled for 5-10 minutes despite getting 10 shots on goal to start the third, and the Sharks could then make it 4-2 and it's basically over. Feels like it could swing that way. Also feels like the Pens' pressure could eventually pay off and they rail the Sharks in the third or at least take it to OT. We'll see.

Butt clenching time is coming up.

Velcro Fly

to be honest this is almost a welcome change from the 20 minute 3rd period PK i'm used to seeing. other than the losing 3-2 part of course.

i do think they will continue to get looks and i almost feel like a goal is coming. then again i remember some of this team's recent past playoff performances where even the mere mention of jaroslav halak gives me cold sweats.

to be honest this is almost a welcome change from the 20 minute 3rd period PK i'm used to seeing. other than the losing 3-2 part of course.

i do think they will continue to get looks and i almost feel like a goal is coming. then again i remember some of this team's recent past playoff performances where even the mere mention of jaroslav halak gives me cold sweats.

When Halak was with Montreal he was excellent.

Alucard

Banned

ptsd.wounds.jpg

Let's go Pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom