• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Stat!

I still can't believe the 3 teams in front who need Dmen badly, passed on them for Jones. Nashville, who needs a forward, gets a defenseman. Funny stuff.

Also, NHL 14: Schneider plays more games than Broduer this year with him on the cover?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was planning on it but I kept on ending up at C, its harder for me to play it since only myself and you are natural C's. We have too many wingers already, easier for Milly to make the change, and Milly's pretty damn good at it too.

This Legit X thing isn't going to stop either eh? It's suppose to be a space you bastards, it's better then Leg-it I guess.

Stat!

This Legit X thing isn't going to stop either eh? It's suppose to be a space you bastards, it's better then Leg-it I guess.

Why didn't you put a space? Like an actual one.

FWIW, we have four all-stars for the second time this year. Vis, Milly, Legit, myself.

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to start out July strong. Last month was a good month.

Milly79

D, to me, seems easier because I can visualize (lol), a bit better. Only shitty part is the controls. I'll keep at it for a bit.

Not sure if I will be on tonight.

You guys are good :( great playing against ya!

thanks for the praise, but we sucked tonight against your team and all of the others we played except those chimps that we put up 8 goals on

2 words of advice for you since you are a fellow gaffer

1. NEVER EVER play against a team with a 2 person disadvantage
  2. Unless you are supremely confident in your skills NEVER play against a team with a 1 person disadvantage

There is a setting in the search options to match club size, you guys should toggle that to get fairer matchups.

Kazoo

thanks for the praise, but we sucked tonight against your team and all of the others we played except those chimps that we put up 8 goals on

2 words of advice for you since you are a fellow gaffer

1. NEVER EVER play against a team with a 2 person disadvantage
  2. Unless you are supremely confident in your skills NEVER play against a team with a 1 person disadvantage

There is a setting in the search options to match club size, you guys should toggle that to get fairer matchups.
Haha I know, just wanted to see how good you guys were :D thanks. I usually play defense so being up front is just a blur to me Lol. I'm 100-51 in 1v1's if you guys ever need a challenge ;)

Red_Man

I can play for a few hours tonight, not too late though I work all weekend.

Haha I know, just wanted to see how good you guys were :D thanks. I usually play defense so being up front is just a blur to me Lol. I'm 100-51 in 1v1's if you guys ever need a challenge ;)
That was a really terrible game from us :lol if you have a full team we can do some club match games some time.

Red_Man

Forgot to add this:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Clarkson hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.

That is all.

Red_Man

Milly messages me and called me obscene names and wants to know if anyone's playing tonight

Stat!

Goalie improvements and a trailer . Goalies are smarter (apparently) and a promise of "No Spiderman saves"

Anyone up for afternoon games in an hour or so?

Also, Milly says he'll be on early tonight if anyone else is getting on. He would have to get off by 11 EST. So maybe a couple hours before that if anyone else is getting online.

Top Bottom