• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL14 EASHL (XBOX 360) - GAF Most Valuable Primates |OT| Chimpin' Aint Easy

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NM we just finished, I don't feel like doing 2's tonight. I'll be on again Sunday.

moop1167

commando-gear-up-o.gif

If you guys want to play tonight I'll be on in an hour or so.

Red_Man

Modem shit out on me completely. Just got off the phone with bell and they have to send me a new one tomorrow.

Red_Man

I couldn't post I was on my phone the whole time. Dunno if I'll even have a new one tomorrow.

Red_Man

Still no internet for me hopefully it comes in tomorrow. Had to leave my house to stream the game tonight.

Milly79

Gameplay Updates
- Fixed an issue where the user would not receive a bonus for picking and holding a side at a faceoff if it was held too long. (This should address the issue of faceoff spamming)
- Fixed issue where the user could press LB/L1 to instantly popup a player from being injured on the ice.
- Fixed rare crash that could occur if the controller was pulled during a potential Left Stick hit.
- Fixed issue where the user was unable to chop the puck using Alternate controls (will now work the same as NHL13).
- Added the potential for tripping penalties to be called for players that trip an
opponent using the shot block.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred if the user scored a goal knocking the water bottle off the net at the same time a player was being called for goalie interference.
- Added logic to break up fights if the user is holding opponent in the hold down state too long.
- Fixed an issue where a disallowed goal would actually be awarded if a player from the team who scored touched the puck in the net.

Online Team Play / EASHL
- Added the ability to turn game misconducts off for EASHL/OTP via tuner update. Player will still earn the 5 min major and then come out of the box.

Interesting...

Milly79

There's a 116MB update 1.01 for PS3 version (Can't find PS3 thread. Lol). What's the update for?

Edit: right above! Thanks.

There's more to it. I only quoted what was really relevant to EASHL. Its on their forums if you want the other mode patches too.

Stat!

Gameplay Updates
- Fixed an issue where the user would not receive a bonus for picking and holding a side at a faceoff if it was held too long. (This should address the issue of faceoff spamming)
- Fixed issue where the user could press LB/L1 to instantly popup a player from being injured on the ice.
- Fixed rare crash that could occur if the controller was pulled during a potential Left Stick hit.
- Fixed issue where the user was unable to chop the puck using Alternate controls (will now work the same as NHL13).
- Added the potential for tripping penalties to be called for players that trip an
opponent using the shot block.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred if the user scored a goal knocking the water bottle off the net at the same time a player was being called for goalie interference.
- Added logic to break up fights if the user is holding opponent in the hold down state too long.
- Fixed an issue where a disallowed goal would actually be awarded if a player from the team who scored touched the puck in the net.

Online Team Play / EASHL
- Added the ability to turn game misconducts off for EASHL/OTP via tuner update. Player will still earn the 5 min major and then come out of the box.

Interesting...

Okay but not the issue of players building 6"8 players with the sole intent of hitting to injure?

Red_Man

Hopefully. I can be on early, do you work Milly? Aces / Moop, you guys hoping on ?

Red_Man

I have to go out and grab something to eat real quick after the game so you guys can do lobbies until I'm back

Top Bottom