• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nickelodeon's 'Double Dare' returns November 23 for special 30th anniversary episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuGRVhbWcAANbJf.jpg

On your mark, get set, go! In celebration of the 30th anniversary year of Double Dare, which originally launched this day, Oct. 6, 1986, Nickelodeon will reunite original host Marc Summers with his beloved announcer Harvey and right-hand woman Robin, for a brand-new commemorative special premiering Wednesday, Nov. 23, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nick at Nite. Featuring vintage footage, behind-the-scenes content and messy new games taped this year, the half-hour special will let fans revisit their favorite game show from their childhood. The special will encore at 10 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon’s The Splat, the network’s programming block dedicated to Nick’s legendary library of hits from the ‘90s and 2000s.
Business Wire

Krejlooc

Banned
The obstacle course was the shit. Picking the giant nose, going through the ringer, digging through the giant toes... great show

zeemumu

Made me realize how old some Nick shows are. Fairly Oddparents started showing up on Oh Yeah! Cartoons in 1998 and it's still going the last time I checked.

B.K.

I wish The Splat would do a better job airing the classic shows. All they do is show the same five or six shows over and over.

zerosum

Damn, that set design could have passed for The Max from Saved By The Bell. Never realized that until now.

Double Dare was awesome. We used to develop "sure fire" strategies to win the events in case we ever got on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom