• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
On Twitter, they explicitely talked about new information on 3DS titles...what if LM2 isn't the only Luigi's game on 3DS for this year?

Sacul64

Banned
Could they be giving Eevee a Male/Female evolution? Female Eevee evolves into that and a male eevee evolves into something else.

javac

Luigi's Mansion 2 for 3DS and Luigi's Mansion U for Wii U, limited edition green Wii U/ 3DS XL. Simultaneous launch. B E L I E V E

Tenki

Luigi Direct?

BooThisMan.gif

I liked the original Luigi's Mansion a lot more than I thought I would originally but it was hardly a 'system seller' to me. More of an additional HEY THIS IS COOL TOO type game.

Why they think it needed a sequel and why its worth all that development time/big deal making while Metroid flounders around I'll never know. *arms folded bitterly*

Revven

Have I missed anything important since last night that could get me hyped?! I thought people had lowered their expectations because the Japan Direct is going to be 20 minutes.

These things are awful. I really enjoy getting my news from an awkward Asian man struggling to read a teleprompter in a language he barely knows. That's how you sell people on video games Nintendo.

If this is a Luigi-centric Direct they better not screw me on the AC release date

The release date is literally all I need from this to be a happy camper. Everything else will just be slurp sauce on sliced syrup

Nintendo just promised spectacular earnings for the year, so I think they will really be trying to wow us with this Nintendo Direct. Especially in the west where the 3ds isn't doing as well as it could be.

I've almost convinced myself in certainty that its a M / F Eevee type thing now, that way when its true I wont be as disappointed.

:( Such a waste.

Top Bottom