• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

Forkball

"Hello, and welcome to Nintendo Direct. As you may know, Lunar New Year just passed us recently...

*insert five minutes talking about how the new year is symbolic for Nintendo, including some psuedo-philisophical quote Iwata mentions throughout the segment*

"Recently many great titles have come to the 3DS..."

*insert five minutes of discussion about recent 3DS games, and talk about Fire Emblem DLC Japan got six months ago*

"2013 will have many exciting new things that 3DS owners will look forward to..."

*insert several minutes of vaguely discussing future titles without any information, dates, or names*

"Let's look at some of these titles now!"

*Luigi's Mansion 2 trailer*

"I know many of you are excited about Animal Crossing: New Leaf*

*insert several minutes discussing how well it did in Japan, diatribe about the success of eShop*

"I am pleased to announce that Animal Crossing: New Leaf will come to the Americas on December 8, 2013 with Europe receiving it sometime before Summer 2014."

END OF DIRECT

Prove me wrong, Iwata.

Boogybro

HOW LONG LEFT HOW LONG LEFT HOW LONG LEFT???

HArFY86.gif

MarkusRJR

Just charged my XL for the first time in a few weeks (been playing Vita a lot). God damn. The XL is so nice in the hands. If only the 3D wasn't terrible.

Only an hour and thirty-five minutes. Bring over the AC 3DS XL bundle and I will cry in happiness. Okay maybe not but I'll be incredibly happy.

Animal Crossing release date, will you be my Valentine?

I promise I'll try to love you as hard as the first game in your series

Won't you please take this life-sim deprived heart and show me that there's still magic I can believe in?

Please rescue me soon from my banishment to the pit of hell that is having not New Leaf in my slot ;_;

Velcro Fly

Not as hyped as I was yesterday.

Think we're going to get trailers for stuff coming out and an AC release date and that's it.

Call me a pessimist but I don't think we're going to get any localization stuff today.

9AM? That's right when I'm walking to work. Anyone been able to stream Nintendo Direct stuff over 3G in the past? Looks like their player supports it...

Jetku

9AM? That's right when I'm walking to work. Anyone been able to stream Nintendo Direct stuff over 3G in the past? Looks like their player supports it...

Totally works fine. Though I prefer when ND is during an acceptable lunch time and not when I am walking in..,

Dmax3901

After midnight here in Austraziland, how much hype should I be preparing for this on a scale from 'last years Nintendo E3 showing' to 'the last (undeniably bomb-dropping) Nintendo direct'?

mclem

I'm not going to be able to watch this live. How rapidly after the event do youtube videos appear, and will they be linked in the OP?

Edit: Specifically the EU edition.

Top Bottom