• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

I probably shouldn't watch this at work, but Nintendo Direct at work sounds way better than actually working at work. Also more productive

So what's the safe bet here? Bravely Default NA release, a couple new Pokemon? AC: NL news?

Or big bombshell like a new mainline Nintendo release?

Is this a special announcement of some magnitude, or one of the regular updates they give a few times a year?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
So what's the safe bet here? Bravely Default NA release, a couple new Pokemon? AC: NL news?

Or big bombshell like a new mainline Nintendo release?

Is this a special announcement of some magnitude, or one of the regular updates they give a few times a year?

I think there will be big news. Maybe 4DS big.

I'll be watching the Euro one I guess as its the most relevant to me/what will be made available to me in New Zealand.

Sylveon, hmm I think the female/male theory might be right but to be honest I would rather they just make it a proper 'type' one to fill in some of the Eevee family gaps. :p

A normal type evolution is a bit boring even if they make boy and girl ones.

LayLa

expecting a delay beyond Q2 for Animal Crossing in the west tbh, they can't make enough of them for Japan at the moment due to the memory it uses

Your hype is rising to unhealthy levels, guys. This is all duckroll's fault.

What, I'm agreeing with you.

I seriously expect a new type or two in XY. Sure looks like light type.

I was asking what type it is :lol

I'd welcome new types with open arms though. Come on Light and Guacamole!

Cheebo

Banned
What I expect
1. Luigi's Mansion 2 info and demo
2. Animal Crossing western release date
3. Fire Emblem DLC info
4. 3DS eshop/virtual console information

What I hope for but don't expect at all
1. English verisions of any of the big japanese rpg titles out there (Bravely Default, DQ VII, Fantasy Life, DQM Terry's Wonderland)
2. New 3DS colors for the west
3. Big reveal of new 3DS major first party title like a brand new Zelda

Gambit

will watch the Euro one for its relevance to me and the Shibata.

Curious about the NA Wii U part, though. But I expect it to only be TVii or whatever it's called.

After Euro I will move on to the Japanese one, where they must have something new. Right?

New type would be ok (and a BIG deal!) obviously, but yea. I really hope they don't 'waste' an Eevee family on something like lolboy / lolgirl.

xk0sm0sx

7IwSmM8.png

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Probably late, but according to Rich at IGN the North American one is 17 minutes longer. Very interesting..

Top Bottom