• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Confirms Japanese GameCube Holiday Up

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
"While the company currently has no games slated for release in December, Hagishima noted that the games scheduled for release this winter, namely Fire Emblem: Seima no Kouseki, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, and Star Fox, may be released by the end of December. He also hinted that there might be other unannounced titles popping up before the year's end. "

Deg

Banned
Sounds like a squash game.

Sounds like a Legend of Golfer type game. Maybe Nintendo want to get into realistic sports franchises?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
I wonder how Jungle Beat will do in Japan (or anywhere, for that matter). Judging from everyone's E3 raving about it, it deserves to do quite well. I can't wait to play it for myself.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Apart from Mario ,I can't see that as being a good lineup. It might be a good lineup for but if they have anything like that in the USA then Nintendo are gonna stay in third place.

psycho_snake said:
Apart from Mario ,I can't see that as being a good lineup. It might be a good lineup for but if they have anything like that in the USA then Nintendo are gonna stay in third place.
Um... we've known the US holiday lineup since E3, it's nearly completely different and is very focused on US gamers' tastes. Good try though.

NWO

psycho_snake said:

Wow your posts are even worse than your threads.

cvxfreak

This lineup sounds very sufficient for the Japanese holiday. Just throw in Naruto 3 and BioHazard 4 and Nintendo's good to go.

SantaC

This worries me. So Biohazard 4 is not in for the holidays in Japan? That means the delay in the US is pretty much certain, because the RE games are usually out about 1 month before US.

Meier

SantaCruZer said:
This worries me. So Biohazard 4 is not in for the holidays in Japan? That means the delay in the US is pretty much certain, because the RE games are usually out about 1 month before US.

This is... Nintendo's schedule.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Actually, that link is to Kurukuru Kururin, which was released in Japan and Europe. Then there was the sequel, Kururin Paradise, which was only released in Japan. Now comes Kururin Squash.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Now all we need is a Stafi GC game so that NOA can pretend it doesn't exist.

EFF YOU NOA!

scola said:
Mario Golf

Kururin Squash

Were is Zelda racquetball? ;)

Holy Crap! You are right. This has to be a multiplayer racquetball type game with the rotating stick play mechanics. Why was I only thinking of the vegetable?

Top Bottom