• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.10.25 - Oct. 25, 7AM EDT

MarkusRJR

Oh boy, another boring interview about an HD version of a game already available. Nope, not falling asleep at all...

MH3G HD looks gorgeous though.

Jintor

Wtf, the world time clock told me this was starting at 1am Sydney time! Should've just used the raw Japan time...

What's more important to the Wii U -- Monster Hunter Tri G or Dragon Quest X?
Both. Combined with a New Super Mario, it means Nintendo is coming out the gate STRONG in Japan. Scarily strong, in fact, as I think those three games are Japan's top three selling series at the moment.

IrishNinja

i hope nintendoland turns out fun so i dont end up wishing they'dve bundled a pro controller instead

edit FUCK YES WEGEE TIMEEEEE

Both. Combined with a New Super Mario, it means Nintendo is coming out the gate STRONG in Japan. Scarily strong, in fact, as I think those three games are Japan's top three selling series at the moment.

that's the place i don't live though

hmm.

THREE MINTUES LEFT FOR MEGATON

Edit: Oh. Hi Luigi.

I hope Nintendo are beginning to understand that the reason the 3DS isn't selling well outside of Japan is that they're not releasing any games for it outside of Japan.

Top Bottom