• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.10.25 - Oct. 25, 7AM EDT

Meanwhile in the West: Paper Mario and Castlevania for the next 6 months, yeeeah.

awww crap another? how is a man supposed to keep up? I STILL haven't played Symphony of the Night for cryin out loud :( i also have most of the DS Castlevanias still sealed..

good to hear nevertheless though... Paper Mario should be awesome as well

moozoom

The only MMO that could make me pay a subscription... and still no news about a possible translation. Unless Reggie has someting to say this afternoon ?

demidar

I think DQX will be the last order of business in this Direct. Wonder what the other Directs will talk about since a lot of this stuff was Japan only.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Don't worry guys, I'm sure the NA Direct will be even better than this.....
Right?

MarkusRJR

I think DQX will be the last order of business in this Direct. Wonder what the other Directs will talk about since a lot of this stuff was Japan only.
I fully expect DD titles + Castlevania + Paper Mario + Epic Mickey. Oh and maybe Wii/3DS YouTube apps if Emily Rogers was telling the truth.

Please God, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, Science, Obama, and anything else people worship, please get Dragon Quest X to the English language.

I'm still expecting something MHish to be referenced BUT otherwise, I think we're done gentlemen.

I do LOVE that DQX sky. Was it that attractive in the Wii version?

Top Bottom