• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

hongcha

SMT X FE is a HUGE disappointement

If you didn't say it was SMT X FE, I would say it's some low budget anime game developped by some low developpement team

I'm crying now, I wish it would be dead instead

Yeah, it looks pretty bad. Like a first gen PS3 game or something, with a bunch of awful JPOP garbage tossed in and low budget anime cut scenes. I dont know what the hell they were thinking with this game. Maybe Compile Heart or Idea Factory is the developer? It was one of the few Wii U games I was interested in, but not anymore.

Kalor

I would love if they announced a localization of Dai Gyakuten Saiban before the end of this but I doubt that will happen.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Come on, the reviews are already up for Xenoblade. What about something new? Give us Metroid or F-Zero - or at least some Star Fox!

terrisus

"Fans of Strategy RPGs and Traditional Turn-Based RPGs should get ready for... a re-release of an Action RPG" =(

Action RPGs disappoint me so much =(

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
That tease. Mentioned Fire Emblem and Bravely Default and I thought we were going to get Bravely Second since FE is getting a new game...

Top Bottom