• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

I hope everyone is ready!

Pr227Zm.gif

seeing this still makes my heart race in excitement

Ataru

Unconfirmed Member
What a weird view.

Indie games are just games. They're not a genre. If your enjoyment of a game is hinged on how many people worked on it, there's probably a lot of old games you enjoyed that you may need to reconsider liking.

You could probably argue that a lot of game companies today did their best work when they were smaller and more indie like. I'd certainly say it applies to the likes of Capcom, Konami, and Square.

Kinda hard to stay true to some sort of artistic vision when your game is designed by a large committee and influenced by focus groups.

J@hranimo

Banned
Well NintendoGAF, it is almost that time.

Got some food and have hooked up my laptop to my TV for maximum screen enjoyment. Catch you guys on the other side.
MEWTWO!!!!!!! :D

Probably this is the last time we're going to see this intro in a ND... hope I'm wrong tho ;__;
I still find it hard to believe that Nintendo would let the SSB DLC money train go to waste... but I suppose it's very likely we'll find out in just about an hour.

LET'S GO WONDER RED FOR SMASH DLC

Busaiku

Actually I just looked it up.

Outside of Fire Emblem, Nintendo has no other first or second-party 3DS titles currently announced. I would be shocked if that doesn't change after the direct.

Rhythm Heaven, Style Savvy, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, and Detective Pikachu (maybe).

Top Bottom