• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Sadist

Gosh darn it, Alison Rapp, you've got me hyped.
Oh dear when Rapp is wrong

ibfApFxgg2sIbX.gif

Sorry to crush your dreams, but that will never happen, Nintendo emulate each game not the system.

The gba player just plain contained the gba hardware, I think. Or something close to it. The ds now is older than the gba was then. If they wanted to make a ds player it wouldn't be prohibitively expensive to have hardware in the thing. I think.

Scrawnton

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there will be NO NEW announced games. Just updates on stuff we know about (but no zelda at all).

If there is a new game announcement, it'll probably be an hd remake. My guess would be Galaxy 1+2 if that's the case.

You can tell my expectations are low.

Let's be honest; some of them aren't going to be happy until Nintendo pays them to get the Wii U.

I've never understood such rabid hate of a console from some people. It's something that most of outgrew when we were ten. I'm not a fan of Microsoft as a company, but I will save up to get an XBOX ONE as soon as I have enough games I need to get for it.

Right now, cross buy means I already own a ton of PS4 games. It's weird that way.

Gonna have to watch it at home after work. Can't stream videos.

Guess I'll have to avoid GAF for the rest of the day too. Don't wanna get spoiled on the inevitable megatons. GAAH CAN'T WAIT.

have fun GAF

Crayolan

I can feel it guys. It's Majora's Mask time.

All the other bombs will be saved for the January 2015 direct when we find out Retro is working on Metroid U, Next Level is working on Punch Out U, Nintendo has funded NMH3, and Platinum is working on Star Fox.

If I made a pokemon snap clone would you buy it

If it featured pokemon, was HD, and was on Wii U, yes.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Guys, I don't see 37 minutes anywhere. Not on Nintendo UK's Twitch, neither on NoA's one.

MattyG

Banned
Guys. I want Zelda U info. No, I need Zelda U info.

Iwata-san, oh benevolent one, deliver that sweet HD Zelda goodness unto the masses.
And maybe MM3D while you're at it.

mf luder

Ok, don't shout at me guys but I may be wrong about the 37 mins, I pressed play on the official uk nintendo direct video and the timer said 37mins but now I've just tried it again and it doesn't say anything. It might still be right.

I just put $25 into my eshop balance and have no idea what to buy with it. I would go for some virtual console games but I have some of the few that I immediately wanted to own (Aria of Sorrow for example)... any suggestions? Also would like to just buy stuff that is exclusive to Wii U. Nobody will care about this post because of the hype, I'm just trying to pass time, but who knows I may get a bite or two.

Crayolan

I just put $25 into my eshop balance and have no idea what to buy with it. I would go for some virtual console games but I have some of the few that I immediately wanted to own (Aria of Sorrow for example)... any suggestions? Also would like to just buy stuff that is exclusive to Wii U. Nobody will care about this post because of the hype, I'm just trying to pass time, but who knows I may get a bite or two.

Earthbound

Top Bottom