• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Sophia-Bush-Cries-On-One-Tree-Hill.gif

lol i think i quoted the wrong post, i was quoting the shulk blink 182 mashup

One of my friends who only buys Sony hardware (and it is not even a money problem) even said the other day that it has great games, but he would never buy a Nintendo. I didn't bother asking why.

The answer may have did something to your brain, so good call.

All I want is SMT x FE footage and a Smash Wii U Bundle. Sadly I know neither of those will happen.....BUT I will forgive them if they say they are bringing the ORAS steel cases to NA xD

Hugstable

Banned
Lol!

Wii U didn't set the world on fire, but it sure does have a lovely library. One of my friends who only buys Sony hardware (and it is not even a money problem) even said the other day that it has great games, but he would never buy a Nintendo. I didn't bother asking why.

The "kiddy" stigma probably still sticks around with some for some reason.

Also all I need is SMT X FE.

Cryxok

So, I was thinking

We got the mysterious "Onett Times" miiverse community... yet Lucas is missing in Smash.
We got StarFox Wii U... yet Wolf is also missing in Smash.

When talking about why the Ice Climbers were cut, Sakurai said that they weren't given a high priority given the lack of sequels; in that case, Wolf at the very least should've been given a high priority to return.

What if... we get a new Mother game... and to promote both it and Starfox Wii U we are able to get a "MotherPack" Including Lucas + a newcomer and a "StarfoxPack" including Wolf + a newcomer? new copies of said games could include a code redeemable for a free download of the corresponding DLC pack.

Thoughts?

pitt_norton

i just hope there's a surprise new eshop release at the end of the presentation like a wii u version of steel diver sub wars...

Top Bottom