• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Seik

Banned
My friends are interesting when it comes to this. They all have Wii U's and are always talking about theirs collecting dust, but then they say that about their PS4's and Xbox One's as well. And when awesome Wii U games do drop, they love them but then go right back to complaining about how their Wii U's are "back to collecting dust."

"Mario 3D World was amazing but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"Wonderful 101 was awesome but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"Wind Waker HD was a good improvement but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"Pikmin 3 was fantastic but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"Bayonetta 2 is one of the best games I've ever played but now my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"DKC Tropical Freeze is one of the best platformers of all time but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."

I think they may have memory problems.

To be fair they're not ALL wrong.

Even when you're playing, somehow, the Wii U still collects dust, like, literally. :p

3bdelilah

Banned
Majora required the Expansion pack, and thus pushed the N64 Hardware, I don't see why the Remake wouldn't do the same and push the new hardware to it's limits.

I was thinking the same, something tells me MM 3D will be a New 3DS exclusive. And honestly I wouldn't even mind. It would probably give me an excuse to get the New 3DS when it hits EU. I sure as shit don't want to play Xenoblade on a handheld.

Mr. Doop

f49.gif

tumblr_n39fguqmBI1trzg4co1_400.jpg

Rich!

I am seriously hoping for:

Majora's Mask 3D, New 3DS Exclusive. 60fps, amazing graphics, etc.

I get my PAL New Nintendo 3DS XL in two weeks time courtesy of Nintendo Australia. I'm ready. Give me exclusives that use that extra power, damnit.

amnesiac

I get my PAL New Nintendo 3DS XL in two weeks time courtesy of Nintendo Australia. I'm ready. Give me exclusives that use that extra power, damnit.

I will gladly buy a new console if they remade Majora's Mask.

JB2448

Majora's Mask 3D would be New 3DS enhanced, not exclusive. They know that's been hotly anticipated, so they won't pull a Xenoblade with it.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I have my expectations pretty low for this. Still, I guess I'm excited to see the new F-Zero, Metroid Dread, Mario Kart DLC, Majora's Mask 3DS and Star Fox Miyamoto X Platinum.

rokero

I hope we get Majoras Mask but not 3ds exclusive that would suck big time

ffdgh

Majora required the Expansion pack, and thus pushed the N64 Hardware, I don't see why the Remake wouldn't do the same and push the new hardware to it's limits.

besides, While Xenoblade is AWESOME, it's still not a Killer app that gets EVERYONE to upgrade to an N3DS.

I didn't want to have to buy a new 3ds so soon...I don't need the temptation.

Frodo

My friends are interesting when it comes to this. They all have Wii U's and are always talking about theirs collecting dust, but then they say that about their PS4's and Xbox One's as well. And when awesome Wii U games do drop, they love them but then go right back to complaining about how their Wii U's are "back to collecting dust."

"Mario 3D World was amazing but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"Wonderful 101 was awesome but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"Wind Waker HD was a good improvement but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"Pikmin 3 was fantastic but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"Bayonetta 2 is one of the best games I've ever played but now my Wii U is back to collecting dust."
"DKC Tropical Freeze is one of the best platformers of all time but my Wii U is back to collecting dust."

I think they may have memory problems.

Lol!

Wii U didn't set the world on fire, but it sure does have a lovely library. One of my friends who only buys Sony hardware (and it is not even a money problem) even said the other day that it has great games, but he would never buy a Nintendo. I didn't bother asking why.

Ocarina of Time pushed the N64 to its limits (20fps don't lie). So Majora's Mask, which pushed even further, needed the expansion pak.

I don't see why this same problem would apply to 3DS. Not that I'd complain if MM got some n3DS related boosts.

Top Bottom