• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - February 2013

wsippel

Banned
... It's currently 14:12 GMT on Wednesday the 20th of February, are you telling me it doesn't update till the 21st? The press release states the 20th pretty clearly. I just want to try Monster Hunter goddamit ._.
No idea why the press release says that. They usually update on Thursday, 14:00 GMT, though some stuff sometimes arrives early.

Jofamo

Sure you're not looking at the date on the US press release?

Just going off this;

tQ2om0h.png

Unless the 20th is just the date on the press release. That would make more sense (sadly).

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
vYU92.png

Wii U | eShop Discounts and Price Cuts

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom | Demo Version) Upcoming (02/21)

Wii U | Virtual Console

• F-Zero (Nintendo | Super NES | €0.30 | £0.30) (From 02/21, Until 03/21)

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• NightSky (Nicalis | €9.99 | £8.99) Upcoming (02/21)

• Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (Konami | Demo Version) Upcoming (02/21)
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom | Demo Version) Upcoming (02/21)

M3d10n

Two demos in a week in Europe? Just watch the NA eShop having nothing this week, one of the demos in the next and the other two weeks later.

jmizzal

Two demos in a week in Europe? Just watch the NA eShop having nothing this week, one of the demos in the next and the other two weeks later.

Yea and Europe has Tank Tank Tank and Zen Pin ball 2 free 2 play and we still dont have one of those :(

oatmeal

Banned
Oh wow, 30% off select titles on the Wii U eShop!

That's awesome.

Unfortunately, I have Zombi U already. But $41 is a good deal for it.

Oh wow, 30% off select titles on the Wii U eShop!

That's awesome.

Unfortunately, I have Zombi U already. But $41 is a good deal for it.
All Ubisoft titles. Trying to appease the anger from WiiU owners for delaying Rayman. Ubisoft is also releasing a free Rayman challenge to all WiiU owners in April.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm pretty excited for the Monster Hunter demo. The only one I've played was 2 on PS2, and only about 10 minutes of it. I'm assuming this one is much better.

oatmeal

Banned
All Ubisoft titles. Trying to appease the anger from WiiU owners from delaying Rayman. Ubisoft is also releasing a free Rayman challenge to all Wii owners in April.

Makes sense.

I just listed my Zombi U on Craigslist so I can just buy the digital copy.

I hope they do weekly deals...they have nothing to lose and plenty of sales to gain.

I was tempted to pick up AC3 for a hot second.

I'm pretty excited for the Monster Hunter demo. The only one I've played was 2 on PS2, and only about 10 minutes of it. I'm assuming this one is much better.

I think its pretty important to spend more than 10 ADHD fueled minutes in any Monster Hunter title to realize how awesome it is.

BooJoh

I'm actually a little concerned about the MH demo and how it will affect new players. My first experience with MH was the Tri demo, and at first it seemed terrible, but it was just because you can't simply throw a player into MH with decent gear and expect them to be able to take down a large monster. Even if it's just a Great Jaggi. It really takes learning the ropes and trying out different weapons and stuff to "get" the game. Unfortunately most people seem to just get their butt handed to them and then blame it on "no lock-on" because they just don't understand the game.

After spending extensive time with the demo I ended up getting MHFU to hold me over until Tri, and then I knew I was a MH fan for life.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think its pretty important to spend more than 10 ADHD fueled minutes in any Monster Hunter title to realize how awesome it is.

"Ten minutes" was an exaggeration to intimate that I didn't play it for too long. I never said I disliked it, just that I assumed this would be better than, what, a 7-8 year old game? I don't think that's necessarily an insulting prediction to make.

Top Bottom