• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2013

GulAtiCa

I don't think a demo for NFS:MW U was ever even mentioned. Was it? I think people are just confused and expecting one cause that one thread bout the game a month ago which mentioned a "demo", though was a press member checking out a press demo.

I don't think a demo for NFS:MW U was ever even mentioned. Was it? I think people are just confused and expecting one cause that one thread bout the game a month ago which mentioned a "demo", though was a press member checking out a press demo.

its listed on the nintendo web site as demo available

Baron

Will Blazing Star or Pulstar ever be released in NA for the Neo Geo VC? Every week I check, and every week the sole release is another fighting game iteration, over and over. Just watch, as soon as I stop caring and pack up my Wii it gets released.

I read about the Pokedex sale and was hoping it'd be today, why tomorrow? o_O

I just bought a $20 card for it, and as well as Denpa Men which is downloading now.

EU doesn't seem to get as many eStore sales on 3DS stuff (that I've noticed?).

Still waiting for a Sakura Samurai price discount, I'd probably take any kind of discount its just me saying I've waited this long I can wait some more lol.

If HarmoKnight is as good as it looks I don't have any interest in waiting. Especially cause I'm getting MH on Wii U not 3DS (yet) so I'll need something to play on that. :p

https://twitter.com/TwoTribesGames/status/314774941633486848

Toki Tori 2 releases worldwide April 4th! (2 weeks)

Worldwide releases make me happy. Companies that are on to it. *glares at no Runner 2 in PAL*

oatmeal

Banned
I have every Wii U eshop game but Trine (I have it on Steam)...I guess I have to buy Zen Pinball :(

Mutant Mudds will be mine as well.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Is Zen Pinball 2 delayed? It has no method to purchase on the eShop :(

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It's a slick piece of kit...that's going to be horribly out of date in seven months.

I wouldn't be buying it for its functionality, or any sort of use. I'll always switch over to an online database for moves, base stats, etc. It's more of a desire to own it because of my fandom of the series and viewing all the models.

jmizzal

The Wonderful 101 and Game and Wario are both listed as coming soon on the eShop

Come on Nintendo when are you gonna announce your release dates for spring? are they gonna wait til April to announce the games that are coming out in April?

The Wonderful 101 and Game and Wario are both listed as coming soon on the eShop

Come on Nintendo when are you gonna announce your release dates for spring? are they gonna wait til April to announce the games that are coming out in April?

Pretty sure there'll be a nintendo direct soon.

Will Blazing Star or Pulstar ever be released in NA for the Neo Geo VC? Every week I check, and every week the sole release is another fighting game iteration, over and over. Just watch, as soon as I stop caring and pack up my Wii it gets released.
I'm similarly holding out for Twinkle Star Sprites. :(

HarmoKnight is $19.50 on the AU store, which is roughly the equivalent of a 1200MSFunbux Xbox Live Arcade game (actually just a tad cheaper). Seems fine to me if the game's good.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
nice to hear about Toki Tori 2!

Do we know pricing yet?
Devs said on Miiverse they were aiming at the 15 lizard-skin price point. It's an insta-buy for me.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
What's D4's twitter handle? We should all ask 'em for Garou to be 60hz for pal wii VC now that even Nintendo's finally got it.

oatmeal

Banned
You have to buy free Zen Pinball. :(

Can't do much with the free version. Maybe I'll buy one table and see how I like it...damn F2P.

(EDIT)
Picekd up Mutant Mudds...how do I get the DLC?

Also, what's up with the indie section of the wii u eshop being empty? The Cave and Puddle and whatnot aren't in there...

zroid

Banned
I'd like to see Zen put one of their tables on sale day 1 (or at least early on). The demos give you a feel for the tables themselves, but not really a feel for the game as a whole. They're just too short. One of the older tables, perhaps, just to encourage people to pick one up. I'm sure a lot of people would bite at 99 cents.

(EDIT)
Picekd up Mutant Mudds...how do I get the DLC?

It's included, but to access it you have to 100% the rest of the game, basically. It will be visible as you play through the game, though, teasing you as you go.

jojo1983

Banned

I feel the same way, although Art of Fighting 3 looks interesting. Surely they will come soon, I mean what other fighting games can they release? I'm also hoping all these Neo Geo games are being prepped for the Wii U's VC as well, so that way when it launches all of the current Neo Geo games will be available.

EDIT: Windjammers needs to come soon, too.

Svafnir

So um. When are Virtual Console games gonna start coming? I don't mean the 30 cent monthly deal they have going now... but like you know.

Top Bottom