• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo DS: the new design !

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I don't see why it would suck. The microphone's built in, it's ideal to have as a sort of vitual pet as it's on a portable system and you'll be able to interact with Pikachu better than in any of the previous games thanks to the touchscreen.

It's not a game which overly appeals to me, but then it's not meant for me.

Memles

I felt that Pokemon Channel was likely hurt by the fact that its userbase didn't have enough pokefanatics in it...The DS, as a handheld, will likely have a large market for such a game.

AniHawk

Mama Smurf said:
I don't see why it would suck. The microphone's built in, it's ideal to have as a sort of vitual pet as it's on a portable system and you'll be able to interact with Pikachu better than in any of the previous games thanks to the touchscreen.

It's not a game which overly appeals to me, but then it's not meant for me.

I just think that level of... interaction with your Pokemon would be better implemented in a full length game, with different reactions from the various types of Pokemon out there with different moods.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
I would personally buy my first pokemon game if they could allow me to tickle pikachu with the stylus.. also beating him up, piercing him, slashing and nailing him on a board, all depending on the gesture and the intensity you do it with your stylus, game of the freaking decade. pika pika CHUUUUU *blood covering the first screen, dripping slowly to the 2nd one*

Mama Smurf

I know everyone jokes about it, but I think a sex game on the DS would be pretty good. Well, as far as sex games go. Especially for people who cyber.

I'm sure it'll never happen, especially not on a Nintendo system that many will see as aimed towards kids, but it'd be pretty funny.

Mama Smurf said:
I know everyone jokes about it, but I think a sex game on the DS would be pretty good. Well, as far as sex games go. Especially for people who cyber.
Well, Itagaki *is* working on a DS title.

On the other hand, he says it's because his daughter is a Nintendo fan.

On the other hand, the last person he called his daughter was Kasumi, who he put on a sex toy.

So you really don't know.

Mama Smurf

I bet he'll cover it up by letting you massage them and tickle them.

Someone should make a perfect girlfriend simulator. You could do all the dirty shit of course, but also if she tries to talk to you, you could just draw a cross on her mouth and she shuts up. And if she sulks, you move the stylus quickly across her face and she gets slapped.

Oh and if she starts getting fat, you can draw how you want her body shape to be on her body and make her diet! Maybe get her implants too, you get to decide size...

I'd buy it, if only to show female friends.

heidern

"The DS is screaming for a port for Semen"
"his daughter was Kasumi, who he put on a sex toy"

Man, I though this was a nice friendly Nintendo thread :(
I'm outta here :(

Kobun Heat said:
Well, Itagaki *is* working on a DS title.

On the other hand, he says it's because his daughter is a Nintendo fan.

On the other hand, the last person he called his daughter was Kasumi, who he put on a sex toy.

So you really don't know.
*counts hands* So you're the one who designed the N64 controller!

Top Bottom