• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Drakken

Cherubae said:
mariogif.gif

:lol :lol it's in beat too

:lol

Jasoco

Banned
The 1UP "Open this stream in your WMV player" link is working perfectly in QuickTime Mac with F4M installed...

For now that is.

I better not sneeze or I'll lose it. Just like the early 2000's days of Apple's QT Streams.

JayDubya

Banned
NME said:
Now, none of this is likely to happen, but Nintendo could eliminate the competition in short order with just a few announcements today. Mind you, they get more and more ridiculous as we progress. That being said:

- Games will not exceed the $50 price point

- Wii will launch at $149

- Virtual Console content will be made available for free

- The Grand Theft Auto series will be exclusive to the Wii

and of course,

-
The name "Wii" was a joke to try to get Sony to change the name to PSWii.

Realistically...maybe one of these will come to pass. Two if we're lucky.

They wouldn't release Wii for less than the Gamecube. Consumers would think there was something wrong with it if it was *that* cheap. The games are going to be $50 for sure. The Virtual content being free is reasonable, as long as it's cheap that's cool too.

effzee said:
im on the 1up stream using WMP....should i use quicktime instead? whats better?

Try them all till one works and go with that - WMP will probably work smoother if you're on PC, if you're on Mac you wouldn't be asking this question.
Gamespot was fine yesterday though, so i'm hedging my bets with them for now.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
NME said:
-
The name "Wii" was a joke to try to get Sony to change the name to PSWii.
I believe you mean
PSWiii
. :lol

So I have both GameSpot's and 1up's feeds open, which should I stick with? 15 minutes to go and I don't know. :(

I am exciteeeeed!!!!!!! :D:D

And the pumping beat of the stream makes it even worse.

Btw: are the streams from 1up, gamespot and Gametrailers the same?

User 7575

Banned
egm sez (know you all know this) SSB FALL 2007

fall 2007? fuck it if the price tag is anymore than 200 wii is dead

why fall 2007? i can't wait that long. mp/mario can't hold me till then

Aurora

Mashing said:
Did anyone else just hear soem talking (a PA system?)

Yes, I heard that. It was totally muffled though - couldn't make out what was being said.
Oh well, no biggie, everyone seems to be inside the main hall now so I would say give it another 15-20 minutes.

Jasoco

Banned
Yeah, I did. I got excited thinking it was starting early.:lol

After last nights pain in the ass, I'd be happy if this stream just kept at least the audio for the entirety.

Error2k4 said:

That's alot of seats! So excited!

Did anyone else hear background noise during the gamespot stream. I heard people talking and thought the conference started early, but the video was broken.:lol

Top Bottom