• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Sai said:
What... The hell?

Wind Waker was already cake, man. :/

Difficulty's toned down just for the E3 demo. N-guy said it was so people could breeze through it and see a good bit since they'll probably want to move as many people through as they can.

I want to play Zelda and Mario bad. It's kinda strange because the graphics just dont have the same effect with these 2 games for me. I couldnt care less if they didnt have PS3 style graphics :D

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Is Red Steel on a rail? Or can you go anywhere?

I am so sold on the Wii!

Deku

Banned
Mario and Sonic looks good. There's no way a merely overclocked GameCube can do the games they showed today.

And it looks like Koei has a dynasty warriros game too?

Meier

SailorDaravon said:
OMG, I'm stuck at work, but just reading your guys' reactions is fucking priceless :lol :lol

+1. Was on the phone and saw what time it was -- my lunch break will be just reading GAF and eating crackers I think. :lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Red Steel's gun control doesn't seem as tight as some of the other games that have been shown so far. Really floaty and awkward.

zou

Mmmh, moving & aiming in RedSteel seems to be slow and spongy. Hope you can play with the sensitivity :/

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Red Steel looks ugly and derivative

Obviously it will live or die on the controls

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Oooookay so it looks like Red Steel pulled a Time Crisis: there's no blood when you shoot people, they just go down.

On the bright side, the game looks pretty decent. It kind of has a misty aura about it or something.

...and a bunch of stuff you can destroy in the environment! (A light just got shattered and a slot machine blew up when they got shot for those who can't watch)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
response looks a bit slushy on red steel. hopefully not thogh.

Top Bottom