• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Prine

Banned
Well, that stream just proved the Wii sucks for FPS. Everything was awkward, moving, strafing, even aiming. The guy couldnt even aim precisely

Kolgar

Can George Harrison even read?

And WTF @ "hardware disruption" and "software disruption."

Fucking DISRUPTION is a SIX-HUNDRED DOLLAR PRICE TAG, SONY!

The off-hand blade in Red Steel seemed really weak since it uses the nunchuck, not another location sensory device.

Which makes me question Zelda... I was sure that he said that sword combat in Zelda uses the nunchuck, not the Wiimote.

Anyhow, Red Steel looks pretty nice visually. Weak textures and character models but they squeeze a lot of nice tricks out of the Wii to make it look more exciting, like all the particular effects and the destructable terrain a la Black.

StRaNgE

Banned
I had no idea that Nintendo had ADAM WEST working for them?

HA HA HA HA HA

wake my up when batman leaves the building. lol

123rl

Great show so far but this marketing shit from Harrison is boring as hell. This is why I love games but hate the people who market them

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Prine said:
Well, that stream just proved the Wii sucks for FPS. Everything was awkward, moving, strafing, even aiming. The guy couldnt even aim precisely

wait for impressions from the show floor, but yeah it looked like he had sensivity on minus 5

Yoshis ISLAND 2 For DS

Top Bottom