• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

I thought Red Steel looked pretty good in terms of the environments. The character models could use some work though. And considering they said you could turn around completely in around 1.5 seconds, they'd better get to work on that.

Lurker

Red steel looks like fun. Curious though, did any one see any blood in the game at all? Where is the "Red" in Red steel? And FFV looks great.

The Pokemon are coming too!

Septemebr 18

Wheres Diomond damnit.

Yoshi!

Star Fox!

Diddy!

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

:(

Tony Hawk Wii using DS graphics confirmed. :lol

APF

Yoshi's Island 2 better not be another Yoshi's Story crap title

[Edit: from the 2 second clip they showed, looks like the original!]

Jasoco

Banned
Holy crap? YOSHI'S ISLAND 2???? HOLY MOTHER OF ROD AND TODD FLANDERS.

Also, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass = WindWaker 2?

Diablos

Zelda and Sonic just look awesome.

Red Steel does too, but it clearly needs some work.

And the control for the Wii is just amazing.

-Wii-

Zelda = I'm loving some of the Wii features. Sword combat may be a bit weak if it uses the nunchuck but I loved the interface and also the it should make the bow and boomerang combat super fun. I also love how the controller has a speaker, very cool feature.

Red Steel = Not too impressed by the sensory movement so far.

Super Mario Galaxy = Now this is brilliant. I think the very surreal setting of space and stars will be incredibly atmospheric and suit what is bound to be a totally new Mario experience. I think the setting is perfect.

Top Bottom