• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Azure J

I realize I've been slower than usual with getting some GAF bros on my buddy list.

NNID: AzureJay89

I might have to fix some preferences though. Let me know if so should you try adding me.

Finally went through and updated my account accordingly. Feel free to add me whenever you can! I've got to build that friends list before MK8 and Smash!

Dr Dogg

Well seeing as I'm a new decile to the church of U as of Thursday and so far added my sister and my niece that's is the total sum of people I know with a WiiU so hit me up GAF.

NNID: DougalEntendre

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Guys i'm slowly becoming addicted to the miiverse.

I've been sitting here on the mobile miiverse site all day, checking it as I would fb or twitter. Its so fun.

Hey everybody, I'm finally in this thing. Just started Wind Waker HD today, and I'd like some friends to make my console seem less lonely haha

NNID: JoseOle

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing with this newfangled system, but hey HD Nintendo is great Nintendo.

(posted from the Wii U browser lol)

My NNID is Neon_Bonez. Feel free to add me as a friend. I've already added a bunch of people from this thread. Hopefully you'll accept my friend request.

willybobo

Banned
NNID: willybobo

Someone please add me as I can't keep all these Luigi drawings to myself. I promise to be a great neogaffer to you on miiverse. Get in on me now too as I'm pretty infectious.

Lock if my account is not set to accept requests.

Also, is it just me or is Luigi being used as the fall Guy during this pretty abysmal year sales-wise. Poor Guy can't catch a break.

mstevens

I've been a Wii U owner since May, but I'm just now getting around to putting my id on here

NNID: mstevens

Would love to connect on miiverse (I have NSMBU, PIkmin 3, Wind Waker, Rayman Legends, Wonderful 101, NFS:MWU, Nintendo Land and a few eShop and VC games).

zeox

I have no idea if this is the best place to ask this, but I'll ask anyways.

I've been thinking about buying a used Wii U and the main question I have is if I still get the premium membership from buying a used console? I can't seem to find any info on this

Epcott

Just got a Wii U today.

NNID: Epcott

I will be adding
And stalking
each and every one of you guys.

I only have Monster Hunter Ultimate for the time being until SM3DW

Edit: seems I will be adding people late tonight... this update is ridiculous :(

Lucifon

Just got my WiiU today. Next gen arrived early! Feel free to add me fellow Gaffers, sadly I have no friends with WiiU's yet :(

NNID: Lucifonz

NNID: the_korben

Hey everyone! Just got the Wii U as a gift yesterday and I'm looking forward to having you in my friends list. :) Right now I have Monster Hunter (total noob), Zombi U and Pikmin 3, but I'm also getting W101 and SM3DW soon.

Got a Wii U this past weekend with some Super Mario 3D World. I went ahead and also added everyone on the last page who wasn't on the spreadsheet. I also added a number of random people from the doc too, and I'll be adding more tonight.

NNid: Tremagus

My wife's NNid (who's a lurker here): Remyella

Added myself onto the sheet. Currently, only two of my friends own Wii U systems, so my friend list is pretty sparse. It's a shame really, since I enjoy the system. I'll definitely be getting Mario Kart 8 and will be playing plenty of it once it releases in May, so feel free to add me if you fancy a race. Here's to hoping the online mode is killer.

ID: checkeredknight

Regiruler

Thread's a bit old, but I decided to add my name to the list. ID is identical to gaf name.

If you have sonic LW or Nano Assault feel free to add me, the friend high score boards are a bit barren (of couse you can add me even if you don't have either).

JP

Not sure if this thread is still active but I've just added everyone from the last page, will add but it;s slow going so feel free to add me if you're looking for new Ninty friends - JohnParry

Is there an upper limit as to how many friends you can have?

EDIT:
Just seen elsewhere that it's 100.

Top Bottom