• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

cacildo

My NNID is Brontossauro.

I usually post stuff in portuguese (since there´s only a few brasilians on the Miiverse, every good joke in portuguese is reason to celebrate) but as soon as i get a multiplayer game, im up to play with anyone.

I own Nintendoland and ZombiU, and two 30cent games.

ALSO, EDIT, i have a question about miiverse, friends list, etc.

Why do people want video chat with strangers?

Cause i really dont want videochat with strangers!
Yet, i added two random people to my friends list and one of em called me on videochat twice! I didnt answered the call, obviosly

He also talks like a zombie most of the time, so i had to block him.

I saw more people posting "I dont videochat" on miiverse. Why do people want to videochat with strangers in the first place?

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
My NNID is Brontossauro.

I usually post stuff in portuguese (since there´s only a few brasilians on the Miiverse, every good joke in portuguese is reason to celebrate) but as soon as i get a multiplayer game, im up to play with anyone.

I own Nintendoland and ZombiU, and two 30cent games.

ALSO, EDIT, i have a question about miiverse, friends list, etc.

Why do people want video chat with strangers?

Cause i really dont want videochat with strangers!
Yet, i added two random people to my friends list and one of em called me on videochat twice! I didnt answered the call, obviosly

He also talks like a zombie most of the time, so i had to block him.

I saw more people posting "I dont videochat" on miiverse. Why do people want to videochat with strangers in the first place?

I'm the same way, I'll only talk to family or friends, I mean it's nice to have people on GAF as friends in games, but I have no desire to ever look at any of you and talk 1 on 1. Maybe you just got some weirdos.

CengizMan

NNID: Cengizhan

I've got to admit, I really like the way the network and community is shaping itself. Really a worthy addition to the Nintendo culture!

Vinci

Danish
Came home from work last night and my wife surprised me with a Deluxe set. She used my real name for the Mii and account, though, so I'll be switching it to Vinci sometime tonight to fit better in the GAF community.

Only have NintendoLand, though - and given my work schedule, that may not change for a while. But would still like to have some friends on the thing.

Anyway, tonight.

NotLiquid

NNID: Geistbox

I've been wanting to use my Wii U more but right now it's serving as something of a Netflix box while I occasionally dabble in Virtual Console, Nano Assault Neo, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Need For Speed. Also been doing some of the Rayman Legends Challenge App.

Usually post drawings on Miiverse.

NNID: Geistbox

I've been wanting to use my Wii U more but right now it's serving as something of a Netflix box while I occasionally dabble in Virtual Console, Nano Assault Neo, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Need For Speed. Also been doing some of the Rayman Legends Challenge App.

Usually post drawings on Miiverse.
I sent you a friend request, but it probably didn't get through because I'm banned for another week.

Vinci

Danish
Okay, my ID is actually Mezzaerin. Feel free to add me - I can't access the Google Doc from this silly smartphone.

BriBri

I'll have a slightly better looking OT later today, but since some GAFers (including myself) have gotten their hands on Wii U's already we decided to make a thread similar to the 3DS Friend Code one... but without Friend Codes.

Edit- Responses opened up once again.

Quote this post to see the links:

Add

View
NNID: deathcobra

Omiee

I have zero friends on the wii u i just bought this week.

Iv been playing on ps3 360 and pc so none of my friends are on the wii u.

Please ad me guys :D

i play zombie u and mario wii u.

i plan on buying more games to play online

my nintendo id is: OmieeZF

MickeyPhree

Tayl0rpwnz

None of my friends or family own one yet.

You'll find me on mass effect, tank tank tank, re revelations and sonic racing.

I just got a NN account. My ID is the same as my GAF name, but with a hyphen instead of a space.

I don't have any games I can play online yet though. :(

Anyone who wants to ad me may do so.
NNID : wyvern_blood

Games i own
Assassins Creed 3
Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition
Darksiders II
Lego City Undercover
Mass Effect 3 Special Edition
monster hunter tri ultimate
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Resident Evil Revelations
scribblenauts unlimited
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 WiiU Edition
The Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
ZombiU

Ive had a Wii U since launch just never bothered to post here. lol

my NNID is jewchefhat93

I own MH3U, Nintendo Land, NSMBU, and Super Metroid.

Roo

Last night I received the weirdest friend request ever. I don't even remember his NNID because I deleted his request as soon as I saw his message. It was something like.. "Hey I'm David/Daniel, I'm 9 years old, want to be friends?" I was like... helllllll noooo! I wont fall into that shit.

Funny thing is... I've posted on Miiverse like 3 times since launch and I haven't played Sonic ASRT (the only online game I have) in over a month so I don't know where did he got my NNID.

If this guy is from NeoGAF, then fuck you and say so! :p

lotus1

Neo Member
Added myself to the Google doc but thought I'd post on here too.

My NNID is MadNewtTheory feel free to add me as I don't know anyone else with a Wii U so it'd be good to have some Gaffers on there!

I currently have Nintendo Land and Zombi U.

I'll add some people from the thread and list when I'm back home.

Weng

Added my NNID.

Games:
COD: BOII
Deus Ex
LoZ: WWHD
NFS: MWU
NSLU
NSMBU
Nintendo Land
Pikmin 3
Rayman Legends
Sonic & ASRT
Wii Party U
ZombiU

Chasing Aurora
Edge
Kung Fu Rabbit
Little Inferno
Mighty Switch Force HD Ed.
Nano Assault Neo
Runner 2
Toki Tori
Toki Tori 2
Trine 2

All 30 Cent VC games
EarthBound
Kid Icarus
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
Metroid

Languages: English, German

Yuripaw

Banned
I must've missed this thread, because I'm not sure why I haven't added myself on here before. I've had my Wii U since launch, and I play it pretty regularly. I just added myself to the google doc, but to make it easy also...my NNID is the same as my gaf name. Here's all the games I currently own:

Retail:
Amazing Spider-man
Assassin's Creed 3
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Darksiders 2
Disney Epic Mickey 2
Funky Barn
Game & Wario
Injustice Gods among us
Lego Batman 2
Lego City Undercover
Mass Effect 3
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Need for Speed Most Wanted U
New Super Mario Bros U
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
Nintendo Land
Resident Evil Revelations
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Skylanders Giants
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
Tank! Tank! Tank!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
ZombiU

Eshop:
Bit Trip Presents...Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Kung Fu Rabbit
Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Nano Assault Neo
Puddle
Rayman Legends Challenge App
Toki Tori 2
Trine 2
Zen Pinball 2 (plants vs zombie table)

Virtual Console:
Balloon Fight
Donkey Kong
Kirby's Adventure
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 4
Metroid
Punch-Out!
Super Mario Bros 2
Yoshi
F-Zero
EarthBound
Kirby Dream Course
Kirby Dream Land 3
Kirby Super Star
Mega Man X
Super Ghouls'n Ghosts
Super Mario World
Super Metroid

I play a lot of Mass Effect 3 online lately, but I'm usually just playing with randoms, so if anyone wants to play that more, please friend me. Any game I have with online though, like Call of Duty, and Need for speed, I'd be looking to play more. Definitely wanna play more Raid more in RE revelations too.

I added a few people at launch from Gaf on my friend list, but it seems like almost all of them are inactive, and haven't played their Wii U in months or weeks. If anyone does want to friend me, please don't be shy to ever send me a miiverse message if you're looking to play a specific game. I check miiverse often.

Forgot if I posted my NNID in here yet, but my name is the same as my username here: Astrosanity

Not playing too often outside of small bouts of Rayman and 101 for at least another month due to school work (I occasionally draw stuff through Miiverse/Art Academy), though I'm going to go and binge add everybody in this thread to feel better about my small friendslist!

Top Bottom