• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Bracket

Have had a Wii U for a while but never added myself here. Only multiplayer game I play is Monster Hunter. But I have a few retail and eShop titles.

NNID: Sundull

Feel free to add me!

Azure J

I realize I've been slower than usual with getting some GAF bros on my buddy list.

NNID: AzureJay89

I might have to fix some preferences though. Let me know if so should you try adding me.

Bullza2o

New owners?

Did a search and couldn't believe my name isn't here yet. Been an owner since May...

NNID: BladeofAura

I don't have online games yet (until Wii Sports I think), but I don't think it would hurt gaining some more new GAF Wii U friends!

Been a Wii U owner since launch day, currently paying through Rayman Legends but I still play CoD Blops 2 from time to time.

NNID: TheLink117

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
NNID: Roboleon

Have owned one since april, but since the thread is alive again I'll repost. I'm CET btw (EU).

I play Wonderful101, MHU, Pikmin3, NSM(L)U, ZombiU, pluss eshop/vc-games. (Earthbound <3). WWHD preordered.

I'll also want to play smash and mk8 with you guys when they arrive! :)

Elfteiroh

NNID: Elfteiroh
I added myself to the list. :p Feel free to add me.
I've bought mine on launch day, and I have a big bunch of games (recently got the first expansion to my main menu! O_O)

I must've missed this thread, because I'm not sure why I haven't added myself on here before. I've had my Wii U since launch, and I play it pretty regularly. I just added myself to the google doc, but to make it easy also...my NNID is the same as my gaf name. Here's all the games I currently own:

[...] *EDITED OUT BECAUSE LONG LIST*

I added a few people at launch from Gaf on my friend list, but it seems like almost all of them are inactive, and haven't played their Wii U in months or weeks. If anyone does want to friend me, please don't be shy to ever send me a miiverse message if you're looking to play a specific game. I check miiverse often.

You should change your Profile Comment, as Earthbound have been out for a while already, no need to ask for it anymore. ;)

My NNID is diddybeats
I appreciate most of you don't know me as im relatively new to GAF but online most nights and have most games so feel free to add me if you want to game online.

Carlisle

Picked up the WW bundle over the weekend and I'm loving the crap out of it. Don't know a soul irl with a Wii U or intentions to ever get one though :(

NNID is emogu84.

crmegabyte, somehow missed this thread, owner since launch.

Own
Nintendo Land
NSMBU/NSLU
Sonic ASRT
ZombiU
Lego City Undercover
CoD BOs2
AC 3
Trine 2
Nano Assault Neo
Little Inferno

Looking forward to a lot, not kidding, will probably need to cut some but I really want all of this sometime:
NFSMWU
Batman AC
Pikmin 3
TW101
Rayman Legends
Splinter Cell
TLoZ WW HD
DKCR TF
Wii Sports Club + Wii Fit U
SM3DW
WatchDogs

I want it all :)

tebunker

Banned
NNID : Tebunker

had a WiiU since April but finally got some stuff worth playing online. Have Splinter Cell, MH 3 U, Pikmin, W101... Willing to play anything online.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Also jumped in with the WW bundle. :) Added myself to the spreadsheet...

NNID: exmakina

So far, I have...

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Zombi U
Rayman Legends
Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3

guit3457

Added myself to the list too. I sold my Wii U months ago but with Mario 3D World, Zelda WWHD, Mario Kart 8, etc I just bought a new one.

Amazing backlog already XD: Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, NFS Most Wantes, NSMB U, ZombiU and the amazing Nintendo Land.

My NNID is: PelegrinuS

Feel free to add me. I'm spanish btw.

alan666

Banned
Owned a WiiU since launch, Just added a few NNID's from above

i am in the UK, my NNID is B1G_A1AN

just put from neogaf in the wiiu message so i know where you are from :)

Coketruck

NNID: Coketruck. New GAF member, but long time lurker. Feel free to add me; my Miiverse activity feed is a little barren. I'll start adding folks later this evening.

Top Bottom