• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Preview Tour coming to various cities in NA (Including Toronto)

http://gonintendo.com/stories/270467-noa-pr-mark-your-calendars-the-nintendo-switch-preview-tour-is

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--After the Nintendo Switch system is unveiled to the world during the Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 in Tokyo on Jan. 12, Nintendo’s next home gaming system is traveling across North America to provide hands-on time for fans, gamers, families and everyone in between. Nintendo Switch will be the star of an interactive multi-city tour that is open to the public on select days.

The currently scheduled cities that are part of the tour include:

New York – Jan. 13-15
Toronto – Jan. 27-29
Washington, D.C. – Feb. 10-12
Chicago – Feb. 17-19
San Francisco – Feb. 24-26
Los Angeles – March 3-5

The first two days of each of these tour stops is invite-only, but Nintendo is changing things up and asking fans to join the fun on the third day. The Sunday stop of each tour is open free to the public, so anyone that wants to be among the first people in the world to experience Nintendo Switch will have her or his chance. Space is very limited, however, and fans will be let in on a first-come, first-served basis. Early arrival is highly recommended.

The interactive and engaging tour will let people of all ages experience Nintendo Switch for the first time and play select launch games in very original and surprising settings. Each of these unique areas will highlight the different ways Nintendo Switch can be played.

In addition to these tour stops, Nintendo will bring Nintendo Switch and launch games to PAX South in San Antonio (Jan. 27-29), PAX East in Boston (March 10-12) and SXSW in Austin, Texas (March 16-18). Anyone that misses out on the Preview Tour can catch Nintendo Switch at one of these events.

Additional details about Nintendo Switch will be revealed during the Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 on Jan. 12.

For more information about the Nintendo Switch, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch.

Singled out Toronto because it's the ONLY Canadian city so far, the rest are in the US for whatever reason.

Unless they mean Toronto, Ohio...?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto,_Ohio

_PsiFire_

My birthday is January 27th...You know, it would be a great birthday present if Nintendo would invite me for that day..

<to Twitter I go!!>

Nintendo's having dedicated events in the Top 5 Metro areas in the US, plus Toronto.

Vancouver's significantly small than all those huge cities.

But Vancouver is located right next door to their US home base; Seattle Washington. They also have a game studio in Vancouver. Seems weird for Nintendo to miss this location.

Oh well.

Nintendo's having dedicated events in the Top 5 Metro areas in the US, plus Toronto.

Vancouver's significantly small than all those huge cities.
Vancouver is where Nintendo of Canada is

Course they're skipping Seattle too so who knows what they're thinking.

I thought they specified a different location for the NYC My Nintendo members? Somewhere on 6th Ave?

Is this a different event then?

I remember for the Wii U Preview event it was in a place a bit far from Nintendo NYC.

They already sent the eventbrite invites for MyNintendo members? I got the email saying I'd get one but not the email with RSVP and such?

Genio88

So, the latest preview tour will take place from March 3 to 5 in Los Angeles, March 5 is a Sunday, so could that mean that Switch will lauch the week right after that event? Friday of that week would also be the famous Mar10 day

Came here expecting at least one city in Mexico

Disappointed.. like every year u.u

At least Sony and Microsoft have events here u.u

Top Bottom