• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's Next Good Customer Freebie? (Any Guesses?)

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
So... I registered the new NES Classics I bought the other day, and that bumped my total number of registered Nintendo products (you know, with the PIN codes) to an even 30.

For 5, we got a free Zelda bonus disc. For 10, we got the free Metroid Prime 2 Echoes bonus disc.

Anyone have any guesses on what, if anything, might be next?

Note - This system, while cool, isn't anywhere near as awesome as NoJ's Club Nintendo system. Pity...

Mejilan said:
So... I registered the new NES Classics I bought the other day, and that bumped my total number of registered Nintendo products (you know, with the PIN codes) to an even 30.

For 5, we got a free Zelda bonus disc. For 10, we got the free Metroid Prime 2 Echoes bonus disc.

Anyone have any guesses on what, if anything, might be next?

Note - This system, while cool, isn't anywhere near as awesome as NoJ's Club Nintendo system. Pity...
Wasn't it like 2 or 3 for Zelda and 5 for Prime? I've got 5 registered and I got the Prime disc.

I want a Metroid or Mario collection. :(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Registerting 5 games for a Metroid Prime 2 demo disc was a joke. Nintendo needs to step it up with these rewards

The codes should be available for 3rd party games too, besides FF:CC.

Deku Tree

This system is terrible for new users. They should change the system so that you need to register X number of products for Y freebie and then you can never use those products again to get another freebie.

Mejilan

Wario64 said:
Registerting 5 games for a Metroid Prime 2 demo disc was a joke. Nintendo needs to step it up with these rewards

The codes should be available for 3rd party games too, besides FF:CC.

Well, all of the Classic NES series have PINs, and some of those aren't 1st party games...

Mejilan

jooey said:
actually they're all published by nintendo.

Oh, I know that. But they aren't 1st party properties, is what I'm saying.

If FFI&II Dawn of Souls for the GBA is published by Nintendo, which I suspect it is, that will likely come with a PIN too, despite being a Square-Enix property.

Top Bottom