• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 in Tokyo Dome [OT] The Omega Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyingly my usually reliable chromecast had decided not to get along with my router anymore.

Try every solution I can think of so it will be ready for tomorrow morning.

Mafro

Trying to watch some stuff with the Chromecast using both my MacBook Air and iPhone and it freezing every ten seconds or so before finally resuming. Could try with my iPad but it'll no doubt be the same.

Casting the actual tab in Chrome and just making the video full screen works no problem though.

Trying to watch some stuff with the Chromecast using both my MacBook Air and iPhone and it freezing every ten seconds or so before finally resuming. Could try with my iPad but it'll no doubt be the same.

Are other videos doing the same thing? I'm streaming the G1 final to my tv with chromecast and its coming through fine. Did take a while to load though.

Edit: Did get a hard freeze after 20 mins or so but restarting fixed it :/

After some persistence I finally got my chromecast up and running after it got stuck repeatedly trying to download an update.

Time to hit the sack for me thankfully this is a major wrestling event for me which will not necessitate a sleeplessness night unlike most US PPV events. For once the timezones difference is pretty favourable for the UK. Now US Wrasslin GAF can feel our pain for once.

Tip: eat a light meal or snack and make sure you have coffee to get you through the night.

Soon

0kAJEiT.gif

klonere

Banned
It's going to look real weird when I sit in this hotel lobby at 4am marking out for Omega/Okada.

But that's life I guess.

If I subscribed it'd be easy to just watch an archive of this tomorrow night, right?

I question your dedication to the cause brother, surely a night of epic wrestling is worth the sacrifice of sleep for one night is it not?

Half joking I personally have done many sleeplessness nights for wrestling and it is not for everyone

Real answer: You should have no problem watching it later on tomorrow, it will be front and center no doubt and replays should be available pretty quickly once the broadcast is a wrap..

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I'm taking a quick nap soon and waking up to watch this. I sometimes hesitate to watch NJPW live because I feel like I might be feeling too groggy to watch, but the matches get me hyped enough to make me feel wide awake.

Only problem is that I can't mark out as much as I want, and believe me, it gets really hard sometimes.

styl3s

I've subscribed a few months ago, it's really worth the money. Not having a proper english version sucks tho. But there's some good stuff online to help find cool matches, like this wiki on reddit with links to most of their shows thought the years, and this fantastic recommendation viewing list, put together by the great @MrLARIATO
That google doc is dead.

Is there any specific matches i should watch before the PPV? I have seen WK 9 and 10 and various matches but i don't know a ton about some of the people like Okada. Since i slept most of the day i want to give myself a small crash course in some of the talent since i got like 4 and a half hours to go.

That google doc is dead.

Is there any specific matches i should watch before the PPV? I have seen WK 9 and 10 and various matches but i don't know a ton about some of the people like Okada. Since i slept most of the day i want to give myself a small crash course in some of the talent since i got like 4 and a half hours to go.

You should watch Omega's last two matches in the G1 finals. Okada vs Ishii and Okada vs Tanahashi are great too from G1.

Raw64life

Just slept for 4 hours. It's now 11:30 PM here. Wrestle Kingdom starts in 2 1/2 hours. I have work in 9 hours. Let's see how this goes.

Anth0ny

legit sad I can't watch this live. I wish there was some way they could schedule it so it's easier for us baka ass gaijin to watch live. literally ANY time that is not 3-7am would be preferred ; _ ;

guess I'm off to bed and avoiding wrestling threads until I can watch it at some point tomorrow around 5pm :(

xintin

Wasn't going to stay up for this, but since I can't fall asleep because of the flu anyways might as well see how long I last!

Really want Naito and Kenny to win, maybe Takahashi too since he's been entertaining as hell since coming back.

Everything else I'm just along for cold medicine induced ride!

What's the backstory between Goto and Shibata rematching?
edit: nvm I think I got it confused when they teamed up and fought bullet club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom