• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 in Tokyo Dome [OT] The Omega Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddjobs

so how come nakanishi is so slow? i get that there has to be a lot of wear and tear but he looks to be in alright shape

I don't know much about Big Mike but I enjoyed his match with Nakajima at G1, why does he get hate on?

Before going to New Japan Elgin was pretty bad on the US indies and I don't think people appreciate how much confidence he's gotten in Japan. Also, the guy can be kind of an ass in real life.

Alright I am here, got my Chromecast hooked up to my TV. Going to run via the app from the app on my android tablet.

Pretty much expecting that battery to go flat at some point which is when I will fire up my PC.

It is my first time watching a major NJPW show live, my body is ready.

Time to do this!

I said fuck it and I'm calling out of work, I got all day to sleep so let's fucking go!

Son, I am proud of you.

Before going to New Japan Elgin was pretty bad on the US indies and I don't think people appreciate how much confidence he's gotten in Japan. Also, the guy can be kind of an ass in real life.

I remember him being really good in 2011/2012 (met him back then too), but besides some shows I went to, there's a weird gap in me following ROH from 2013 to 2015 and all of a sudden I keep hearing how he sucks and something about baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom