• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 (OT) SURABANAKA DESU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Striker has no filter between talking like an "insider" and talking like a commentator.
Literally explaining the Bullet Club get heat by using western tactics in a puro promotion, with those words, is absurd.

jred2k

Striker has no filter between talking like an "insider" and talking like a commentator.
Literally explaining the Bullet Club get heat by using western tactics in a puro promotion, with those words, is absurd.

Saying someone "swerved" the fans in equally dumb.

Alucard

Banned
JR's doing fine. He just doesn't seem to get Japanese officiating in this match, which I sympathize with because it's so subjective.

Ithil

JR's doing fine. He just doesn't seem to get Japanese officiating in this match, which I sympathize with because it's so subjective.

Main difference is there are no DQs in the matches which changes how the ref operates a lot.

He seems to have done as much research as he could in 2 months, but there's only so much he can learn that quickly.

Plus he has a ton of rust for not commentating wrestling for years. Hopefully it is a success and he commentates future events.

Ithil

Glad to see Kenny get gold, he's great.

Plus he has a ton of rust for not commentating wrestling for years. Hopefully it is a success and he commentates future events.

He was really on fire in the UWF match. I think he'll do great in the main events when he gets into the match.

UberTag

Love how that match was booked.
We had the usual Bullet Club interference shenanigans but, if anything, the Bucks were more of a detriment to Omega than anything else.
Kenny still looks like a bad ass with that finisher and goes over on his own merits.

ghostmind

Omega has some amazing speed and strength. Hopefully he will have a chance to put that on display rather than acting the goofball role all the time.

Hasney

Let's go Mac Shibata!

Mac_(IASP).png

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit, still no intermission? They're really saving up for those final Big Three matches. @_@

Shibata and Goto for tag champs, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom