• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 (OT) SURABANAKA DESU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuklear

Banned
JR knows how to call the match but he seems so lost. I can expect that he's coming in very fresh to a totally new league. I know he can do better, but fuck.

DiscoJon

Banned
Holy shit, still no intermission? They're really saving up for those final Big Three matches. @_@

Shibata and Goto for tag champs, please!

I'm kinda hoping Shibata and Goto lose so Shibata can move on to main event matches with Okada/Nakamura/Styles/etc...

Nuklear

Banned
This event is really changing my view on JR. He didn't do enough research for this card. He seems so out of it. So sad. Striker is so much better.

KissVibes

Banned
Imagine Daniel Bryan working a match with Shibata. It would be a fucking five star classic.

This event is really changing my view on JR. He didn't do enough research for this card. He seems so out of it. So sad. Striker is so much better.

What do you think happens when you pick your announcers based on what internet smarks want? JR didn't have the time to do research. He's also old. Striker is a giant wrestling nerd and he probably just consumes all wrestling all day long.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gallows flow chart 'are you doing throat chop? no? then do throat chop. repeat'

What a fucking shit wrestler

Alucard

Banned

Eh, they've both had ups and downs. Striker tries too hard to sound like an insider at times, while JR sounds a bit uninformed on certain things. Overally though, I've enjoyed JR quite a bit on this broadcast.

liger05

I hope this doesn't mean shibata doesn't get a singles push.

Shibata needs to be challenging for the IWGP title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom