• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

"Undertaker is contemplating stepping away from the ring"

guy hasn't worked a full schedule in at least a decade. You only work 1 day a year, you might as well step away.

On the other hand, when that's your schedule, why would you ever say "I'm done, never again"?

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW WORLD WAR 3 1996

• Rey Mysterio Jr vs Ultimo Dragon J-Crown Championship
  • Nick Patrick vs Chris Jericho
  • Jeff Jarrett vs The Giant
  • Harlem Heat vs Amazing French Canadians
  • Sister Sherri vs Col. Rob Parker
  • Psychosis vs That Motherfucker Dean Malenko WCW Cruiserweight Championship
  • The Outsiders vs Faces of Fear vs Nasty Boys WCW Tag Team Championships
  • World War 3

ilDkEJ9jImv6w.gif

ibvD2OSXtCzVdc.gif

ibml7AQyjm3oQ4.gif

i7AvUGoBMn65v.gif

ibxFZyr949LWYb.gif

It was a show. Rey/Ultimo was the match you'd have in all the AKI games with you CAWs where you killed a dude with running powerbombs, brainbusters, dragon suplexes, and tombstones. That's kind of the only noteworthy thing on the show. Well, Nick Patrick was a really fun 80s heel (unlike DDP as an 80s heel) and Barb beat up Lee Marshal during WW3. Larry refused to help him, just like he refused to help Tony with the nWo, and Lee got all up in his ass about it.

strobogo

Banned
I also enjoy The Legend of Zelda. Don't tell Stro.

What I actually want to put in that thread is that every person I've met IRL who are big Zelda fans have zero social skills, smell weird, have icky teeth, or are obese. Often all of those at once. But that'd be "trolling" and we can't have that, even though that is the truth in my experiences.

bjork

On the other hand, when that's your schedule, why would you ever say "I'm done, never again"?

I've been on vacation since Sunday morning, and I likely go back Sunday night, and I'm dreading it. That's only 7 days. If I had 300something days off before they called me to plan some shit? Man. Magnify the misery I'll feel on Sunday by about 500 times. Fuck that. I already lost, I had this dumbass mohawk, I look dead in candids with fans already, let me actually die at home with some dignity. Not in the ring as Oldertaker.

tm24

Mmmm, that new thread smell.

Who's watching Dragon Gate with me this Sunday, friends? The card is freaking stacked and Tozawa vs Hulk should be a great main event.

I will be there! Should be great! I have a feeling Flamita is finally losing his belt

I've been on vacation since Sunday morning, and I likely go back Sunday night, and I'm dreading it. That's only 7 days. If I had 300something days off before they called me to plan some shit? Man. Magnify the misery I'll feel on Sunday by about 500 times. Fuck that. I already lost, I had this dumbass mohawk, I look dead in candids with fans already, let me actually die at home with some dignity. Not in the ring as Oldertaker.

That sounds awful. I was under the impression it was basically up to him when he wants to do something though.

bean breath's back?

iTB4F81Rs3Jky.gif

What was the goal here?

IIRC, Whitmer thought he was more centre-on to the ring post and tried to put his foot back to balance himself for the top-rope powerbomb, but wasn't as centred as he thought and that happened. Very lucky Jacobs was unharmed. The next month they did a similar spot where Whitmer top-rope powerbombed Jacobs into the crowd.

I will be there! Should be great! I have a feeling Flamita is finally losing his belt

Yeah, doesn't feel like there's much else for him to do with this reign - should be a good match, though. Kanda's been impressive recently.

kiguel182

What I actually want to put in that thread is that every person I've met IRL who are big Zelda fans have zero social skills, smell weird, have icky teeth, or are obese. Often all of those at once. But that'd be "trolling" and we can't have that, even though that is the truth in my experiences.

That's such bullshit.

Also, someone could say the same about how every wrestling fan is a fat slob. None of those things are true.

miserable

Daniel Bryan has been/will be gone for so long, he could have shaved his beard, because by the time he returns it would have grown back.

Sephzilla

The irony is that this post is in a pro wrestling thread

bjork

That sounds awful. I was under the impression it was basically up to him when he wants to do something though.

I'm sure if he called up, they would definitely love to have him. But go back and watch that Brock match. Dude is worn out and did all he could for the company. He didn't go out undefeated, but that was his last real thing as a character. He hasn't interacted with anyone that's fairly new aside from the shield attacking him or whatever, and he's not around enough to give anyone any sort of rub.

He probably doesn't even like wrestling any more. He's at some stop light and if someone notices him they're like, "hey I know you! Where you ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN to?" Or he's buying some milk and a band of fuckface smarks notice him and start hockey chanting at him. Like fuck, let me eat this filet-o-fish in peace. Not no rest in peace. In peace. Go away.

^ this is how I would be anyway

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know several attractive, nice smelling girls that play Zelda.

I don't like those games though, but that's okay.

Omega

Banned
while it's obviously not every Zelda fan, stro's not too far off.

If you work in retail at a place that sell games you should know this. about 80% of them literally smell like they live in a dumpster, it's fucking disgusting. i almost wanted to vomit the other day

he left the store and the area he was in still smelled for the next hour

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
while it's obviously not every Zelda fan, stro's not too far off.

If you work in retail at a place that sell games you should know this. about 80% of them literally smell like they live in a dumpster, it's fucking disgusting. i almost wanted to vomit the other day

he left the store and the area he was in still smelled for the next hour

That's not just Zelda fans though. That's game stores. I worked games retail for 5 years. That's crazy game fans of any genre.

kiguel182

I know several attractive, nice smelling girls that play Zelda.

I don't like those games though, but that's okay.

You'll probably find more attractive and smelling people that enjoyed a Zelda game than attractive and smelling people that spend hours upon hours watching wrestling and making gifs of it.

New Cena smell.

I'm not a huge fan of the Zelda games either, I mean I like 2 the best so it doesn't really align with the popular fan sentiment. The game boy color ones were pretty good too.

Sephzilla

I like the Zelda franchise but it's stuck in a really repetitive rut. You know the belief that Nintendo keeps rehashing their games over and over and riding on nostalgia? That applies to the Zelda franchise the most.

Top Bottom