• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

B1SwFpECcAAMjdW.jpg:large

I'd love to see Jon Miller call a wrasslin match.

You're in the top 5 wrasslegaffers

2's on the level with the CD-i game with some Zelda fans lol. I liked the side scrolling action.

jred2k

I like the Zelda series. I couldn't play every one that comes out, but playing one then waiting a few years and playing the best one released during that period is a lot of fun. I did do a double shot this year with Wind Waker HD and Link Between Worlds. Both are great.

kiguel182

I like the Zelda series. I couldn't play every one that comes out, but playing one then waiting a few years and playing the best one released during that period is a lot of fun. I did do a double shot this year with Wind Waker HD and Link Between Worlds. Both are great.

I totally want to buy a 3DS just to play Link Between Worlds and Ocarina 3D since I never finished the original.

Zelda is great. It has that sense of big adventure that few games manage to have. Shame Skyward Sword wasn't very good at all.

Sephzilla

Ocarina 3D is easily the definitive version of that game. Fun time. I hope Majora's Mask gets the same treatment (since it's better than Ocarina)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd never seen the Ascension before, are they old guys from somewhere else and they have to go through NXT to get to Raw?

Also, why is half that video Dolph? WWE plz

They're never-will-bes who never got their start because they were never good enough, so they've basically been in developmental hell because they've been there so long that WWE would feel it's a waste to give up on them now.

kiguel182

Ocarina 3D is easily the definitive version of that game. Fun time. I hope Majora's Mask gets the same treatment (since it's better than Ocarina)

I got stuck at the Shadow Temple while playing Ocarina on the Wii. If/when I get a 3DS I'll have to finish it.

Never played Majora's Mask. I tried once but I felt it was too obtuse and I got stuck a bunch so I gave up. Maybe a remake will make me revisit it.

Vylash

I like the Zelda franchise but it's stuck in a really repetitive rut. You know the belief that Nintendo keeps rehashing their games over and over and riding on nostalgia? That applies to the Zelda franchise the most.

Zelda isn't a good franchise in general, only a very small handful of good games

Sephzilla

Also since I didnt watch Raw this week, I just went back and caught the Orton promo from the show. Holy shit, that's more personality than Orton has shown in years.

Zelda isn't a good franchise in general, only a very small handful of good games

I still think it's a good franchise, but most of its good games are from pre 2000.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When's Cena gonna have his 'If It Bleeds We Can Kill It' moment with Brock? They really don't know how to build up a climax in the WWE.

Yeah, "Zelda Fans" smell. Try like 75% of "gamers". I'm drowning in the irony of Stro picking on Zelda fans when we're all wrestling fans.

As for Zelda 2, it is above three other titles in my Zelda ranking and I'm not talking about the CD-i Zelda games.

That's some good shit right there.

strobogo

Banned
That's such bullshit.

Also, someone could say the same about how every wrestling fan is a fat slob. None of those things are true.

It's not bullshit in my experience. YOU might know normal looking/acting/smelling people that are really into Zelda. I don't. All the people I met in school or at work who were into Zelda were one or all of those things I listed. Even more so than wrassle fans.

You'll probably find more attractive and smelling people that enjoyed a Zelda game than attractive and smelling people that spend hours upon hours watching wrestling and making gifs of it.

dddddd.gif

Mother fucker I smell nice at all times and I'm an attractive man. You cunt. Don't forget that I'm friends with Allah now. You don't want none of this or that.

strobogo

Banned
World War 3 writeup is great. I love how the nasty boys hatred is also so genuine, haha!

My darkest shame:

When WCW had a house show in Muncie in 1996, a Fazolis in town had a costume contest and the winner got front row tickets or something. I don't remember what the actual prize is. But the easiest thing for my mom to make for my cousin and me was Nasty Boys get up. I once cosplayed as a Nasty Boy. I think it is why I drink. I'm so ashamed.

bjork

My darkest shame:

When WCW had a house show in Muncie in 1996, a Fazolis in town had a costume contest and the winner got front row tickets or something. I don't remember what the actual prize is. But the easiest thing for my mom to make for my cousin and me was Nasty Boys get up. I once cosplayed as a Nasty Boy. I think it is why I drink. I'm so ashamed.

There's only one thing to get over your shame. It's the same as a hangover. Hair of the dog.

It's Halloween, perfect time to dress up like a Nasty Boy and conquer your shame. Be sure and post pics! Set yourself free!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Should have gone as Faces of Fear. Pummel the shit out of all the Freddies, Jasons, and Supermans. And played the theme the entire time.

THAT is how you spook people.

bjork

No. Some dad dressed up as Macho with his daughter as Liz (fucking creepy, right?) won.

I went to a Spice Girls concert and guy won tickets by dressing up as sporty. Stretch pants, half-shirt and a ponytail. He was like sixty with a beard.

Heisei Ishingun were a pretty badass stable. Bullet Club wishes they were this cool;

PmdRHN9.jpg

4rfqmNq.jpg

OGmePDZ.jpg

Incidentally, Karl Anderson says they're going to add a new member to the Bullet Club on the day of Omega's NJPW debut. Guessing they offer him a spot and he turns them down to start him feuding with the Bullet Club.

I had this weird dream the other day

i went to speak to my dad while he was workng on somehing, and when he turned around he was damien sandow ...

so i woke up, took a glass of water and went back to sleep.

Then i dreamt that i was at work and a coworker was damien sandow ...

woke up, played a bit on the phone, went on tumbler, went to sleep.

Then i dreamt i was banging this chick doggy style and i fucking woke up before seeing her face, i just didn't wanna risk it

jred2k

Incidentally, Karl Anderson says they're going to add a new member to the Bullet Club on the day of Omega's NJPW debut. Guessing they offer him a spot and he turns them down to start him feuding with the Bullet Club.

yoshitatsu will have Bullet Club destroyed before Omega even shows up.

Zach

My darkest shame:

This is the greatest twist I've ever seen.

Top Bottom