• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Did Orton blade, or was he cut hardway? Either way, it looked good and made the whole thing more effective.

Fucking lol at Kane. Him, Noble and Mercury looked like the three stooges.

And I'm actually giving a shit about Orton now. Never thought that'd be possible.

all these black pants/white shirts roaming around it looks like right to censer is back

doctor eagerly awaiting for Raw to go off the air so he can clean up Orton

WWE should just pretend every wrestler is about to go film a movie when they're trying to build wrestlers because they seem to be good at that.

Decent raw.

But now no Oron. So....

Just Cena. Only Cena.

And maybe Ambrose. Cause seriously how can you depush him when you got no one else?

Did Orton blade, or was he cut hardway? Either way, it looked good and made the whole thing more effective.

And I'm actually giving a shit about Orton now. Never thought that'd be possible.

Didn't seem like he bladed but whatever the case it really added to the ending. Awesome!

Fox318

He got cut on the table.

Guys who blade get fined in the thousands.

And on the network they are really doing a stretcher job....

Fox318

He made critical remarks about the Cena-Orton match at Hell in the Cell on social media. Attempted to atone for it by shaving his head but officials wanted a more severe punishment.

I don't belive that.

Look at tonight.

Crowd was way more into a match that had no Cena then any that did have Cena in recent months.

Striker

Funny the WWE put a package together of Bryan at the parade but put it on youtube and not a show that has 3 hours available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMgoPRHuu6k#t=72
They don't show actual promos by guys that hardly get promo time to build matches for the upcoming PPV, either.

Stupid time for a face turn + leave of absence. But when he comes back, the top faces will be Orton, Cena, Ambrose, and probably see Reigns back then too. They lack the heels to suffice.

I don't belive that.

Look at tonight.

Crowd was way more into a match that had no Cena then any that did have Cena in recent months.

Shame, it looked like Cesaro was coming back from the brink, then plop, straight back to jobbing. Bet they'll have him yodelling again soon.

B1kgHwCIgAAwBGM.jpg:large

People sure care.

Top Bottom