• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

"Breaking News: According to PWInsider, WWE owner, Vince McMahon spotted at a hotel with TNA Impact Wrestling owner, Dixie Carter. It is worth noting that Vince McMahon may or may not be in talks with Dixie Carter about buying out TNA Impact Wrestling."

Best for business

Vinny Mac better watch his back.

fcV0h.gif

Omega

Banned
Why is it even Team Cena vs Team Authority? Orton's the one everyone wants to see get his hands on Rollins now.

This isn't even about character motivations (because Cena has no motivations. No character either).
It's about how anything he does is instantly claimed to be the most important thing ever. Every match he has is "an instant classic!". Any bit of crowd noise and it's "This capacity crowd is on their feet for John Cena". Every feud no matter how lacking in substance or logic has all of WWE revolve around it. Everyone else's rivalries or angles are superseded if Cena is added to the program.

It grates more than anything else, the way everything in WWE bends around the black hole of Cena.

App is fucking hilarious.

They are showing Cesaro holding a towel to his head stomping the sit out of Ambros.

They are gonna stop the match.

You have:

1. Raw
2. NeoGAF
3. WWE App

all going at the same time?

Do you have a multi-monitor Monday Night Raw command center in your home or something?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That was the best end to Raw in a long time. Huh, it didn't feature Cena, imagine that...

JavyOO7

Wished the Sheamus vs Rusev match had a bit more build up to it and happened at Main Event tomorrow instead of tonight. Many of the crowd left. Crowd that was still there were spent. I love the idea but its going to need tweaking...

I need to stop watching live raws. I can't stand the commercial breaks, but I'm in the habit of watching them live even though the quality is awful. I need help.

I wish the Network would have Raw episodes one day after airing live. Not sure why USA or whoever they did the TV deal with would have a problem with that. Are the hulu versions really that popular?

I need to stop watching live raws. I can't stand the commercial breaks, but I'm in the habit of watching them live even though the quality is awful. I need help.

I wish the Network would have Raw episodes one day after airing live. Not sure why USA or whoever they did the TV deal with would have a problem with that. Are the hulu versions really that popular?
Start an hour later and fast forward through the breaks.

Alucard

Banned
A pretty uninspired night of wrestling for me. ROH TV was just aight this week, and what I saw of Raw was equally "just okay," although I caught the end bit and thought the Orton stuff came across really well.

Top Bottom