• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

I like JBL not referring to Nattie's Husband by his name. I wonder what Brandon Stroud thinks of this enforcement of traditional gender roles?

XXKo0ln.gif

someone should do a RKO outta nowhere version of this

I like JBL not referring to Nattie's Husband by his name. I wonder what Brandon Stroud thinks of this enforcement of traditional gender roles?

I think it's stupid. I like heel Tyson Kid though, so I'm conflicted. But the basis around the entire thing is that Natalya...is..successful and that Kidd should feel inadequate because of it? Meh.

strobogo

Banned
I think it's stupid. I like heel Tyson Kid though, so I'm conflicted. But the basis around the entire thing is that Natalya...is..successful and that Kidd should feel inadequate because of it? Meh.

What's really weird to me is that JBL is being a dick to Tyson, a heel, for no reason other than to make fun of him because his wife is more successful. The whole thing is really strange.

What's really weird to me is that JBL is being a dick to Tyson, a heel, for no reason other than to make fun of him because his wife is more successful. The whole thing is really strange.

JBL is the fucking worst. Most inconsistent heel commentator ever. He switches his positions on wrestlers 8 times per raw.

Omega

Banned
someone should do a RKO outta nowhere version of this

you know what, Kane definitely did that on purpose.

you just know with Orton gone they're going to try to keep him "fresh" and continuing the RKO vines.

because in WWE fashion, you always gotta show up way after it's dead

Alucard

Banned
Guys, can we just keep it fun and playful in here? No need to shoot on one another. What would John Cena say if he were reading this?

Ric Flair

Banned
still one of the funniest moments in wwe history. everything about it is perfection. Cole's delivery. Booker's face. JR like jesus christ this fucking company. And just knowing vince is on the other side of the headset rolling in laughter.

Nearly lose my breath every time from laughing

TL21xx

Banned
That was actually a pretty decent RAW. The double-duty stuff worked, but I hope we don't see it too often going forward, could be unsafe for the talent. Great to see Vinnie Mac back on TV, and that was a really solid face turn for Orton. It's really funny how the curbstomp has become the new skull-punt, right down to being the go-to "write a guy off TV" device.

I'm horrified about the next 2 RAWs. There is literally only Cena. For once the word "literally" is being used properly, as in there are absolutely zero options. I guess they could promote Ziggler for a few weeks. The fact that this week was mysteriously decent while Cena was gone will go ignored.

Who is Cena even going to wrestle? Well, maybe Henry. That's at least sorta different. Ooh, I know! Ryback! He needs to get re-buried ASAP before he gets popular!

The only upside is that the Authority sort of has to lose. All antagonists (and again "literally" applies here) from the past 12 months are either injured, buried or depushed. Even Cena goes back to Lesnar next.

Its almost like the guy that used to yell into Coles headset to scream commentary when he was a heel commentator, but only towards certain people, is now yelling it into Bradshaws headset.

Top Bottom