• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

What are you talking about?

Every time he shows up I change tabs and watch the show. And you know you do it too, like him or hate him the most responses and actiivty in our thread is during Cena segments/matches. That's what I meant by the aura. He's by far the most over guy on the roster and has been for what, 6-7 years? Punk isn't close.

There should be a payoff, just give it time. How many times has this happened before where people ask what's the point of this then a payoff happens.

Trouble is, the payoff is always; "Cena wins, overcomes odds, proves himself to be a sparkly, morally upstanding and all-round great guy."

How many times has it actually paid off?

Whether we smarks like it or not isn't the point, it's the fact that there usually is a payoff. And I don't doubt we'll have one here. The last one I can remember where it wasn't was the Kane/Cena/Ryder/Eve angle which kinda just ended abruptly due to the poor ratings.

Whether we smarks like it or not isn't the point, it's the fact that there usually is a payoff. And I don't doubt we'll have one here. The last one I can remember where it wasn't was the Kane/Cena/Ryder/Eve angle which kinda just ended abruptly due to the poor ratings.

I don't think you know what payoff means.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Heavy is like a parrot squawking back the bullshit on how the WWE wants us to feel about Cena.

"LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM uh ...

PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HIM? I GUESS?"

Top Bottom