• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kaladin

nS4Fz.jpg

I needed this last week.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Ok Ziggler is elevating this a bit.

Still stupid, considering I thought they had scrapped the whole Ziggler vs. Cena thing.

Ithil

Problem with this is it's Cena. It spoils the outcome of the "story", which is nothing whatsoever happened, because Cena is such a moral upstanding citizen who loves the troops.

So all of this is 100% pointless.

Cena rules, I just got excited like the crowd. He's got an aura about him and always makes the show better. Every segment he's in all eyes are on him, including wgafs.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm so tired of this Cena Cycle.

Find somebody the fans like, put Cena in a position of their friend and protector to try to make people like Cena, push Cena and bury the other talent.

There should be a payoff, just give it time. How many times has this happened before where people ask what's the point of this then a payoff happens.

I don't know.

Two?

Ithil

This storyline is pointless, Ziggler and Cena aren't even going to be facing each other at SS anymore, since Vince's tantrum last week, there's no feud.

Top Bottom