• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Whether we smarks like it or not isn't the point, it's the fact that there usually is a payoff. And I don't doubt we'll have one here. The last one I can remember where it wasn't was the Kane/Cena/Ryder/Eve angle which kinda just ended abruptly due to the poor ratings.

Thats not true at all. More times than not there is no payoff. And it makes NO sense now that Cena isn't fighting Zigller at SS.

Trouble is, the payoff is always; "Cena wins, overcomes odds, proves himself to be a sparkly, morally upstanding and all-round great guy."

Well no one is as close to over as he is. And I don't wanna hear they don't give other guys chances, they do and they simply can't get as over as Cena.

A.E Suggs

Why are they doing this to regal? He doesn't deserve this. Then again I remember William had a match against chris beniot on velocity and it was a very good match which deserve to be on a regular show at least.

I can't stand Boxer Big Show. Not to say you don't try to catch your enemy off guard or with distractions but, who not go for head shots?

Also, Big Show looks to only have a 30-day title reign.

And I remember Lord William Regal from 90s WCW.

Ithil

Please don't ruin AJ by putting her with someone as awful as Dolph.
ofFlM.gif

A.E Suggs

I can't stand Boxer Big Show. Not to say you don't try to catch your enemy off guard or with distractions but, who not go for head shots?

Also, Big Show looks to only have a 30-day title reign.

And I remember Lord William Regal from 90s WCW.

I do as well, I almost forget that he was a cruiserweight over on wcw, kinda like jericho was.

LOOOL. Yea of course they do... Apart from Punk/Sheamus who exactly have they given an actual solid ME push to? Ryback? Yea, great.

Del Rio got a solid push but they didn't go through giving him the WHC when it mattered.

But then they give pushes to Kofi and you get stuff like the WILDCAT...

Top Bottom