• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Crazy?

12_AJ_10152012rf_084.jpg

ugGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Aiii

So not worth it
Heh, remember that guy that had the awful AJ tattoo? Apparently he went to meet her today at a signing.

Kudos to her for not laughing at him though, man that thing's horrible. Even Yuke's is better at creating a likeness of a WWE wrestler.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sings better than Shawn Michaels. Raps better than Cena. Is there anything Shatner can't do?

tm24

I didnt think anything could top your fight of fighters vid, but you did it
That's how I feel. I wish I had more excuses to splurge and get one, but I don't. And a PS2 port isn't nearly enough for me.
Yeah, it's the same reasoning with my feelings towards the PSP. I just finally got one to play a PS2 port (P3!). On the other hand, i own like 10 3DS games

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
are we just creating whatever? I thought you were in charge of that.

I'm making everyone representative of their avatars - but anyone else who is of the same mindset can share the load and make themselves. It's a daunting task in the beginning.

I'm SO TIRED of making Kanes.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Mike Awesome is a better big man than Vader and Kane
awesome.jpg
Mike Awesome was 6'6" and weighed less than 300 pounds. Both Vader & Kane were over 300, and Kane is a good deal taller than him. I don't really consider Awesome a "big man" like I do Vader and Kane.

Mike Awesome was a monster in the ring, but he was also the king of derp faces and horrible promos.

However, I still fondly remember his match with Masato Tanaka at One Night Stand '05 and how he turned the hostile crowd back into his favor. Then he shredded his ACL powerbombing the referee...

tm24

He has a very derp face in that pic up there

Also, i just realized i have the night free. DGUSA iPPV for me i guess!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Unsure how I feel about some of the designs, but the King of the Ring tournament has been ironed out! Commissioner Honest Bootaaay has drawn up the finals:

eKFXD.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry about the stats - everyone is tailored to be a particular type of wrestler. So some people have gains in particular categories. Don't get hung up on them. Also: there's more people out there, this is just for the vacant championship.

Snaku

Banned
Mike Awesome was a monster in the ring, but he was also the king of derp faces and horrible promos.

However, I still fondly remember his match with Masato Tanaka at One Night Stand '05 and how he turned the hostile crowd back into his favor. Then he shredded his ACL powerbombing the referee...

My favorite Mike Awesome moment was when he played against me in the ECW Dreamcast game at Gamestop before a signing. Got to put on the ECW Championship belt too.

tm24

Don't worry about the stats - everyone is tailored to be a particular type of wrestler. So some people have gains in particular categories. Don't get hung up on them. Also: there's more people out there, this is just for the vacant championship.

Just give us the full roster already!

strobogo

Banned
AJ just looks really unnatural in low cut shirts. Like they are something that she'd never wear if she wasn't on TV every week.

Top Bottom